Marrying a moroccan woman

I am a Pakistani muslim. Can some pakistani brother inform me what documents Pakistan embassy in morocco requires for issuing marriage eligibility certificate or NOC. for marrying a moroccan woman. I mean, what documents I have to bring from pakistan to get NOC from Pakistan embassy in morocco. I plan to visit morocco in June and before that I need this this information so that I may not face problem there.
thanks.

Hi I'm British and for my certificate of nationality, I took my passport.
You may possible need your passport and nicop card for them to issue one and s birth certificate

salam bro.

I am pakistani recently married in Morroco.There is not problem to get the papers from Pakistan Embassy.Let me know if you want to know detail procedure.

With best wishes

JAv

Stranger786, no response from you for last one week. I am still waiting for information.
can anyone else help me please.

Il tell him to message you

thanks bro.

salaam

i am in a similar situation...i need to know about papers needed from pak hc in rabat

Assalamualykum brother firstly i hope that Allahmake it easy fro us for the marriage inshallah, but plz to try to make all this documents before you come to Morroco; because im also going to marry with pakistan man but we have problem to take the birth certificat beacuse he serrenfder his Pakistani nationality because of the law of the country where he live, and the Qadi dont accept without the birth certifacat so plz Accept the girl to check from the Qadi in here city where she live and send here copy from the documents and she take them to the Qadi when he accept then come i hope the Qadi in her citu not very complicate like here in Kenitra inshallah Allah make it easy for you to be together inshallah,fiamanillah.

4 passport photos
Act of conversion to Islam for Man
certificate of capacity to marry.
Certificate of nationality
Copy of birth certificate
medical certificate attesting that marriage is free of contagious diseases (here in Morocco)
Criminal record
Extract of criminal record issued to central Ministry of Justice in Rabat.
Certificate of employment and income.
Photocopy of passport including the page containing the entry visa to Morocco.
Photocopy of the original judgment of divorce (divorce).
Photocopy of the marriage certificate and death certificate of former spouse if the person is widowed.
Photocopy of the national identity card.
Residence certificate (if the person does not reside in their country of origin.
Request to Mr. aderessée judge of Notaries (here in Morocco)

Thanks dear sister, for this valuable information.

I am 38year old male. I want marry with 35year old moroccan girl , Please let me confirm , which Documents required . with full detail where form i can get.

can you give me your contact no, i will contact with you on phone , me to going to marry with moroccan woman so i need your help what Documents required.

stranger786 @ can you give me your contact no, i will contact with you on phone , me to going to marry with moroccan woman so i need your help what Documents required.

Salam Everyone.

I am also looking to get marry a Moroccon girl in sha Allah soon.
@stranger786  please help with the Documents required and process explanation. I have left personal message in your inbox.

Looking forward to have some useful information.

Thank you.

Salam.Sorry brother getting back to you a bit late.I was moving to new house and internet was not working.InshAllah at end of this week I will reply in details.

However main issuse is not the documents but the visa!!!!!!! so please donot apply for it before talking to me.Sadly due to whatever reason the embassy is hostile to give visas.I wish we can raise this matter.If you have western or gulf passport -no problem..doest not matter which religion or culture you are from!!! doors are open in that case.

Best of luck and with duass for everyone.

I Bhatti

salaam,
if i am self employed i have a business premises for my own and work for my own. how can i get Certificate of employment and income.

Some accounts and stuff for your business would be a start.
Just print off a letter head paper with your job title and salary etc

hi,
as self employed in a small retail shop i do not get salary becuase i am the own boss and what i earn as profit is my salary.
i have my business municipal license and bank statement balance.

salam to all my brothers how are you today i hop you doing great i m moroccan girl and want to marry with a pakistani man so mister stranger786 i realy need to knw about ur experience plz if anyone here has his skype or e mail plz let me knw thank youuuuuuuuuuuu have a nice dayyy

Salam

First thing you need to find out if he is sincere and really looking forward to marry otherwise I am here to help as brother.

salam stranger how are you today thanks for replying me yes he is serious with me and we love each other and want to be togather insha allah thanks for asking so whenver u get time plz share with us ur experience and by the way he is pakistani and he lives in uk and he is not citizien  so i hop u can help me and thanks sooo muchhhh have a nice nighttttt :)

Salam everyone.

Thank you very much for your reply stranger786.

I left personal messages to your inbox and looking forward hear from you.

I really appreciate that you are taking time to help.

Jazakallah.

Naima. I sent you email.

Salam Stranger786 brother.

I have read most of your writings and you been outstanding.I have same thing like other people i want to marry Moroccon girl we both are ready to marry.I have applied once for Moroccon visa but i didnt get it and i have applied for Mroccon visa when i was in Pakistan.Now i am in Australia and i want to apply for Moroccon visa again from Australia Can you please guide me for visa process what are the things i should do which will inshahAllah help me to get Moroccon visa.Also please guide me for documentation i require for getting married there in Morocco.The documents i have prepared already are as follow.

1.Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate.
2.Uk Police Clearance Certificate.
3.Australia Police Clearance Certificate
4.Non Marriage Pakistan Certificate (Attested from Notary Public)
5.Muslim Religion Certificate ( I dont know how to make this one)
6.Birth Certificate( Pakistan Embassy told me in Morocco that when i show them my passport they can make Pakistan Birth Certificate there in Morocco in oneday).
Please send me your email address and your telephone no.so that i should give you a call and talk to you in detail over the phone i can please spare a few moments for me that will be so rewarding.
Regards
Irfan

Salam sister.
Can you please tell me that on my passport it is clearly mention that i am muslim from Pakistan so do i still need that Act of conversion to Islam certificate.Also sister my all documents are in English so how can i change these documents to arabic.
Regards
Irfan

No you don't need certificate of conversion.

You can tell from your name. They only ask for it for European revert men usually.
I had my religion on my birth certificate. They accepted that.

salaam,
i give you the best esiest way to marry. Go to morroco with a trourist visa. Do the religious marriage. Take your wife and bring her to your country as tourist. Then you marry with her in your birth country , the procedure will be less complicated . But do not forget to inquirer what your wife need to produce in your country inorder to marry according to law.
salaam.

This is good but some country. You cannot change from tourist visa to spouse visa so she may have to go back then re enter.

Thank you brother for your time and for your guidance and information.May Allah bless you with the best of everything in life and here after.
Ameen
Irfan

No problem brother.Visa is a bit tricky and I feel like writing to the Morrocan Embassy about this non-sense without any reason.

When did you applied from Pakistan and what they said? Did you show them intension to marry or just visit without any reason?

With best wishes and duass.

Yas87,
do I need to authenticate my documents (birth certificate, police clearacne, unmarried cetificate etc.) from moroccan embassy in Pakistan before bringing to morocco?

No attestation is needed from Morroco Embassy in Islamabad.Did you get visa already? Please can you share your information about your research related to visa to Morroco from Saudi Arabia?

I'm not sure as uk differs.

If you have an original document usually it doesn't need attesting.
And the attest action is done of the country that issued the document.

Stranger786 brother you been outstanding to me.i really do need your help through out all this adventure.kindly can you please send me your personal email address and your contact no.i would not bother you much and i would not disturb you again and again but one odd time i will need to give you a ring or most probably send you email.you are a star bro.
Best Regards
Irfan Khan

Brother you made me laugh. I am here to help anyone as long as it is serious and honest relationship. In fact lot of people online help me sincerely and I am grateful for it.

Just heard from someone in morocco now.
15 days is the waiting time for Moroccan police record check.
Keep this in mind.

They imposed it when I was there in January.
Even though people say you can get it same day. It's not possible unless you pay a bribe which in itself is difficult to do in such a place.

Assalam! I just wanna know isn't it risky for a maroccans to come to the foreign country marry then go to her country to put everything official?

Assalam o Alaikom (Warahmatullahe Wabarakatuhu)

I'm a Pakistani (born/raised) and currently about to finish my degree in Malaysia.

Through matrimony websites, I got a very decent Muslimah, and we wish to get married. I'm 22 and she is 19.

Since, I'm a student, and dependent on parents, my parents agreed to this marriage. And so are the girl's family.

The concern right now is that I plan to visit Morocco and marry her (nikkah) based on religious (islamic) grounds. Simple Nikkah within the house/mosque and Simple Walima. I have a few questions:

* Do I really have to register for marriage there ?
* Can I bring her to Pakistan later to do legal/government marriage?
* Can I take her with me to Malaysia or Pakistan if we are religiously married and not in government records?

JazakALLAH for the help !

Do I really have to register for marriage there ?

Yes you have to register the marriage.

* Can I bring her to Pakistan later to do legal/government marriage?

Though marriage is easy in Pakistan if you are marrying foreigner but I doubt it will be easy for her alone to go to Pakistan.

* Can I take her with me to Malaysia or Pakistan if we are religiously married and not in government records?

I am not sure the Malaysia visa requirement and marrying a person with visitor visa but in  Pakistan it will be complex.

If you want easy but long way it is registering legal marriage in Morocco which is matter of documents and visa to Morocco.

With best wishes

assalam aalikom
we are ready to be married me and my pakistani fiance who is with,is there any difficulte for the process, can u help me plz thank u

salam..
what is problem with his birth certificate? it should not be issue just more paper work.let me know how I can help you.
With prayers

Closed