Thinking about Moving to Ghana.

Thinking about moving to Accra withtin the next couple of years. would like to meet and talk with people there, or someone who maybe going also.

Welcome on board "Retired but not tired", I won't be able to help, but I love your nickname :)

I am retired in Ghana and can recommend it as long as you have sufficient money for a reasonable standard of living and a good support system and are fit and healthy.

I am running a business in Ghana.  Have you visited Ghana before? If not you need to.

No I've never been to Ghana. I've been to Burkina Faso twice and Cote dvoire once. I'm retired now and living on a very modest fixed income. How is Kumasi?

I like Kumasi it is cooler here and a bit cheaper to live I think. Accra is more cosmopolitan and over populated.  You should take a trip before deciding.

Hello Retired but not tired,

I am Zola from Memphis, TN., living in Tulsa, OK.  I am hopefully moving to Ghana in September 2013.  Let's keep in touch.

Hi ZolaMorris. I am an expat in Ghana. Just came in recently. Looking forward to seeing You here. It's a wonderful place.