Looking for Room in KL / Europe Expat

My name is Francisco Telles, I'm from Portugal (Europe) and I'm going to work for 1 year in Teknologi Park of Malaysia. I'm
looking for a room with bathroom attached,internet, all utilities included (if not how much cost for month) and free access to
gym. My budget: RM600. I want to move at the end of February. I prefer a condo in one of these areas: Taman Teknologi Malaysia (ideal), Bukit Jalil, Seri Kembagan, Sungai Besi, Bangsar, Mont Kiara. Thank you.

Best regards,
Francisco Telles

Hello Francisco Telles.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Housing in Kuala Lumpur section could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I have a lovely room just ten minutes from the TPM.
Can email you the pics. You can have an idea by viewing the website
at  atmosfera.villamas.com

Hi Francisco,

My name is Pauline and I am a french student. I just arrived in kuala Lumpur last Thursday. I am doing an internship here until July.

As you I am looking for a room in a condom with friendly flatmates.

Have you already find something? Otherwise may we look for together?

Thanks for your help and hope to see you soon.

Pauline

Ps: This is my Malaysian number: 01123128875

Hello Pauline!

How are you? Great, I'm continuing looking for that, but today my company in Malaysia said me that maybe they can afford me a room, but this is not sure. You internship is in a company in Technology Park? Can you send me your email by personal message here in the blog, so we can talk a little bit more. Thanks.

Greetings,
Francisco Telles

hey Francisco
how about in Tropicana ( Damansara ) area ..if you looking for room

Hello faiqnajeeb - > The Housing in Kuala Lumpur section could help. You could post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

also you guys can check ibilik.com

Hi all,

I have a room available in my place in Mont Kiara from the 15th of March. Fully furnished condo, all kitchen facilities avaiable, cleaning included, high speed internet access.

It's not near an LRT stations, so a lot better if you drive. PM me if ur interested :D

Cheers,

Rav

Hi everyone,

I am French, and I will arrive in Kuala Lumpur at the end of March for a six-months internship. Have you find a room. Can you give me some advice? Do you know someone who have a room? My budget is around 1200 RM - 1500 RM but less is better.

Hi
Were you able to find the room.. I am just shifted to KL and be here for some days.

Take care

Hi raveenarajavetti  please send me the details.
Btw I am also looking for a condo and my budget is RM 2000 for a 2 or 3 bedroom . Can anyone suggest me a nice place and good condo in KL ... thanks

Hello Rajibme -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie