Looking for foster parent for 3 months for a white color mix-breed pup

Hi, I'm in the process of relocating to Singapore and i'm looking for a kind foster parent for an amazing 1 year old small dog, white color with brown ears (super cute), who i would like to entrust to a current owner or a someone who has experience with raising dogs. She is well-behaved, loves affection, loves playing catch, eats her dry kibble without fuss, potty-trained, and a low-medium energy dog. I've had her ever since she was a 2 month old pup, she was one of two in a litter (did not get her from a shady street but a loving family). She is a patient of Dr. Nghia in D2 since the beginning, very healthy, is spaded already, has all vaccinations and takes heartguard, and has a microchip in her as well. I am American expat who has been living in Vietnam for 5 years but now  looking to relocate her to Singapore as soon as i've secured an employment pass and can bring her into Singapore formally. I anticipate maybe 3 months to get sorted. If you are interested, please let me know.  Best way to reach me is at: hellohanh at yahoo dot com

If you SEARCH (using the search facility above right) you will find several posts about dog sitting.

If you need help, after searching yourself, PM me and I will find you the person.

Couldn't the famous Dr. Nghia recommend someone?

Still looking?

Try:
Stephanie (Username: Brandypup)
Tel: +84-120-374-9890