Is it possible to find a job in Hague for non-Dutch speakers?

Hey guys,

I have decided to find a job in the Netherlands.But  I have faced one problem...I do not speak Dutch. All people from another countries i know, have or had the same problem. That is why i would like to ask you, is it actually possible to find a job for non-dutch speakers in the Netherlands? Because i know a few people who went even to "international" agencies, but the only thing they said:Sorry, we have jobs only for dutch speakers... 
I am very sad about this. I met a few very good people and i would like they to stay here longer. I saw more love to the country in their eyes than even in dutch people.I saw their desire to discover this country. Of course  when you come to another country and would like to stay longer, 100%-you will study the language, but you can not be PRO within next 2 months.You need time. So in fact, even if you are very motivated, if you really love the country and want to stay longer-you will not be able to do so..just because you speak only English.
Did somebody have this kind of problem? How did you find a job without knowing the Dutch language?

Many thanks, guys.

Best  regards,

Alyona

Hi,

Do you still have the same problem?

Cheers, mehdi

Buy why simply u dont learn some dutch before to move there?

I moved here a year ago (as an Expat). However, I know many people who managed to get positions easily with agencies without requiring Dutch language to be spoken.

Big Companies such as ESA in Noordwijk dont require Dutch language and many other companies in Rotterdam area as well as Schipol also dont require Dutch Language to be spoken. these are mainly international companies, or service centers providing services for other EUR countries so German, French, Italian languages are also welcomed.

Check xpatjobs.com

Cheers, Mehdi

Hello Alyona,

It is best to learn Dutch so that you can netwerk with the purpose to integrate asap.
We had a student also from former Russia, who studied with us and now has a job in The Hague.

Good luck,

Guys,

Thank you for your answers. I think it will be fair enough if  the answer on my question is:"this is possible to find a job, but at the same time very hard to do." :)
I found a very good position at XpartJob which was posted a few days ago, called to a company and was told that the position was closed 2 weeks ago.So I prefer to call directly to the companies. And indeed it's better to apply for a job at the International companies, where you can speak English. Well, i will keep my fingers crossed for my friends. :)
I have started to study Dutch... But you are right, knowing the language is a big "+".

Cheers,

Alyona

What do u think is is B1 enough to find some job?

Yeah but can u find something with basic knowledge?

Definitely NO. Basic knowledge of the language is not enough.

But B1 i think is not basic or i am wrong?