Enquiry : Candies !!

Hello,

I am currently studiyng international trade in France. In order to carry out a survey and inform myself with regards candy market.
Could you please let me know which kind of products does the Swedish prefer.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hoping for your prompt reply.

A.TESTARD

Hi atestard!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the testimonies section of Sweden classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

hi...
Loose candy is typically sold at kiosks, grocery stores and candy stores in the way that the customer picks up whatever kind, and how much, of candy he/she wants (typically with a scoop) into a bag by him/herself. The price of the candy depends on its weight, and the weighing can be either done by the customer or the seller.
Sweden is the largest importer of candy in the world. The largest vendor of loose candy in the Nordic Countries is Candy King.

A selection of loose candy.
Loose candy first came to kiosks and cafés in the late 1970s.[citation needed] It was sold by units instead of by weight - in the time of the Finnish markka, even candy costing 1 penni (0.01 markka) per unit was available. The candy was put into the bag by the seller, not by the customer. They were often on display in glass jars in front of the window; the seller would take candy with a spoon at the customer's request, for example "five of those" or "a markka's worth of those".
Consumption of loose candy is seen by many as a possible factor for obesity and various diseases. This goes in common with the sale of loose candy and the general weight gain among the Swedish. Loose candy constitutes about 4% of Sweden's sugar consumption.

Hi !

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed Swedish people seems to be really keen of candies, nonetheless I would like to if lollies are as famous, because I didn't find any in candy shops.

Does there is any flagship product such as we got in France for instance with "Fraise Tagada" or "Carambar" ?

Thank you beforehand.

hi

I hope that I can help you with something..this weekend I will see if there that candies.. :) also I will to ask to all my friends!!have a nice weekend!!Paola