Share a flat in Gibraltar

Hi
Im girl who work as an auditor and live in Gibraltar.
Im interested to share the flat where i live in Gibraltar.
Is a nice place. Closed to Elliot Hotel, M&S and the town.
The cost is 100GBP per week.
Im a nice person, i think we could be good friends :-)

Giu.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com GIULIAN!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Gibraltar housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi I am moving to Gibraltar in march for work and i would be interested to find out more could you message me some details please

hi

i have just posted an add looking for accomodation.  I plan to move on Feb 20th, and will be paying the full term in advance.  I do not have a job so will be seeking employment once i arrive.  By paying an agreed sum upfront I dont envisage there being an issue i have no work.  I am a skilled professional marketing manager, recently redundant (out of choice) which has allowed me to take the plunge and take a risk.  something i dont normally do!  i am easy going and tidy, focused but love to let my hair down.  I currently live in london and have worked for 10 years in the same company.

GIULIAN wrote:

Hi
Im girl who work as an auditor and live in Gibraltar.
Im interested to share the flat where i live in Gibraltar.
Is a nice place. Closed to Elliot Hotel, M&S and the town.
The cost is 100GBP per week.
Im a nice person, i think we could be good friends :-)

Giu.

i have just posted an add looking for accomodation.  I plan to move on Feb 20th, and will be paying the full term in advance.  I do not have a job so will be seeking employment once i arrive.  By paying an agreed sum upfront I dont envisage there being an issue i have no work.  I am a skilled professional marketing manager, recently redundant (out of choice) which has allowed me to take the plunge and take a risk.  something i dont normally do!  i am easy going and tidy, focused but love to let my hair down.  I currently live in london and have worked for 10 years in the same company.

Hey I move over in 2 weeks feb 20th.  Is the room still available?  If so I'd be happy to give more info about myself and view when I arrive

Hi
Yes, the room is avaliable :-).
Is a nice place and is in gibratar town.

My mail is [email protected]

Please send me a message if you are interested, i can send you more information about gibraltar, the flat and me :-)

Kind regards.
Giu.

Hello Claudia Riva -> In english please on this English speaking forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello !   Tell  me,  please,  how  many  rooms  are  there  in  your  flat ?

@ alexfromgibraltar > Do note that this is an old topic (2013).
I think that you will have more chances if you can post in the appropriate section which is Housing in Gibraltar section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: