Need tourist visa

hi
   this is Asif rehman from pakistan this is my second post about my visa  i need tourist visa with invitation anyone help me i ll pay for that all expenses of my visa and invitation as here we have difficulties to get visa anyone can contact me please

my contact # 00923337476453

or contact here in blog need any info about my self can ask freely please its about my future...

thanks in advance

GOD bless us

hi
   this is Asif rehman from pakistan
this is my second post about my
visa i need tourist visa with
invitation anyone help me i ll pay
for that all expenses of my visa and
invitation as here we have
difficulties to get visa anyone can
contact me please
my contact # 00923337476453
or contact here in blog need any
info about my self can ask freely
please its about my future...
thanks in advance
GOD bless us

This is number I don't know what post you placed here.
Unfortionally it seems that no one is able to help you.

You said it in your post: you have difficulties to have a tourist visa and how you think we can help you with that?

hi
       thanks so much for the reply
well i said abt visa yeah its true we have difficulties here to get visa
if somone from there i mean from jordan wants to help me it ll make my future
if someone wants to help me its easy procedure just visit ministry of jordan and tell them abt visa that a person  wants to send me visa or wants to call me there they ll issue one form to fill it after that they ll ask some neccesory qurstions and 2or 3days they ll allow that person  to call me there and its all fee i think maximum 30Jds
if someone can then its abt my future
a little help from anyone can save please if anyone have heart help me...

Why do you need someone to get you a tourist visa while u can apply the tourist visa by yourself ???? and yes you are right my Dear Primadona,seems that no one is able to help here and as i can see your Post mostly regarding your tourist visa and your Future :) anyway good luck finding someone who can help you :)

hi
      thanks for your wishes
  yes you are right i can apply by self and why i need somone to get me there?

bcz here in pakistan embassy of jordan issueing just buisness official visas nt tourist if i ll apply for that i ll need a big amount for bank statment and buisness reason and prove abt buisness...
and i did call in embassy of jordan they said you can go there in jordan only when somone send you visa from there i mean from jordan thats why i cannt apply by myself for my visa im just helpless not a begger...

its all reason behind asking visa from there if anyone can then please help me everyone sympethies in words anyone can help me in real please help for my future...

thanks so much

GOD BLESS US

Uuuummmm......as far as i know,that there are no such of Requirements,many peoples from my country came to jordan for Visit n they dont know anyone,(why dont you try to go to Jordan instead of Dubai anyway !)i dont know whats on your mind actually,but as far as i know that no such requirement i think you are confused by Visit Visa to Dubai n for sure anywhere in the world u wanna go u should prepare yourself financialy,who else gonna take care of it if it not yourself ? n regarding u should know someone here in Jordan, its just VISIT VISA..it means dat you are Visiting and as a TOURIST n u will stay in a Hotel as your accomodation n u will responsible for your own life,if u keep hoping somebody will get you from there n without effort from yourself then you just Dreaming Brother,life in Jordan is Expensive Brother...Anyway keep waiting :D

why dont you try to apply to Dubai or any gulf country ? there is many Pakistanis live there n maybe they can help,why you are insist into sumthin which is real hard,try to apply to Dubai n by any chance maybe one Day you can Visit Jordan,after all UAE N Jordan is close :)

hi
     thanks again
   well im not confused im  pretty much sure to visit there in jordan i have all my expens for staying and living there and im my self responsible for my life...

about dubai i dnt want to go there every one have own choices wishes dreams
so just Jordan its my dream country i want to visit there bcz later i ll apply for work permit i did apply for job there they answerd if i ll reach there then they ll able to do something for me for my job thats all my reason...

i know about life there very expensive bt its everywhere nt only there hard situations every where and i love to face that...

thanks for call me brother thank you so much so your brother nt just asking and hoping i did and im doing every effort as i told that here we have difficulties for getting visa its all true embassy of jordan yet issueing only buisness official visas here for pakistanis they suggest me if someone ll send me visa of jordan i can go there...

i dnt know your country but you dnt know in front of the whole world we all pakistanis terrorist thats our fault and we face problems and difficuilties for everything everywhere...

mistakes of some peoples we punish all the whole nation...

thanks very much for all replys from the bottem of my heart...
every pakistani not  a terrorist