Belly dancing lessons for beginners in Jeddah

I've just learned that belly dancing is also a good form of workout. You stay fit and at the same it's fun :). Does anyone knows if there's any lessons offered here in Jeddah? Looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance!

(moderated: off topic + Expat.com is not a dating website)

lol, perfect!

Exactly!

Thanks Expat.com for moderating the comments, I think some people here are kind of lost :P. Anyway, I really hope someone could give info about my post. Someone advised me to try zuma instead. Can anyone give feedback on this. I don't really dance but I could carry moves :P, so I want to try it :).  How much is the regular program (how many sessions?), how long and how often? Where I could sign up? Thanks in advance!

HI!....

if you have good internet connection, you can just download Zumba and Belly Dancing, or watch via youtube. there is also Hip Hop abs and a lot more.

they are very easy to follow, my wife and I do it at home..... no need to pay for memberships and classes.

Watch TLC( travel and living chanl) am not sure about the programme telecast timing..everyday early morning and in the nite..
Best of luck

Thanks for the advice. That would be more practical! However, i hope you could provide me some links :). For now, i resorted to yoga and exercises using the stability ball, it's more easier to follow :P

j.echo wrote:

HI!....

if you have good internet connection, you can just download Zumba and Belly Dancing, or watch via youtube. there is also Hip Hop abs and a lot more.

they are very easy to follow, my wife and I do it at home..... no need to pay for memberships and classes.

i dont exactly have the link.... but when you go to you tube--- you can type the following

1. hip hop abs- abs sculpt
hip hop abs- cardio
hip hop abs body tone
2. belly dancing for beginners--- loads of it
3. zumba- basics
zumba- buns and thighs
zumba- abs

actually, a lot...

or, you can go to piratebay.com and find these titles, you can download these videos completely, if you know how to use downloading softwares like utorrent

Were you successful finding Bellydance lessons? I have been studying this dance form for five years and would be interested in teaching lessons when I arrive in August

Hey! That's great to hear! I would love to have lessons from you. Just keep in touch. I'll PM you my contact details. Thank you so much and best regards. JazakaAllah khair!

Rubylady72 wrote:

Were you successful finding Bellydance lessons? I have been studying this dance form for five years and would be interested in teaching lessons when I arrive in August

Great! I'll look forward to meeting you when I arrive!

Please Rubylady72
I wouldlike lessons too
Maybe i can join lina
Lina zumba classes are very exciting and enjoyable
Ruby can u send me ur email PM
And i will send umy no.
Thanks

Hi ..nice to hear that!! :)
I would like to join lina too for the belly dance classes,,
can I ? please
could you please send me your contact number.

thank you for replay.

Hello!

I am wondering how to facilitate these lessons here. I have about half a dozen interested ladies but no where to hold classes. If you have any ideas I welcome them. Let me know.

Lisa

Hi !

I would like to join your dance classes, have you managed to find a place yet ?

No, I haven't yet found a place. I thought about the compound on which I live but I don't know if that would work.

@ Ruby
..Hello have you started teaching?
I am interested and how much do you charge??

can you count me in if thats ok ?

Did you start giving classes

Hello Beeerz,

Welcome to Expat.com.

If you are looking for dancing lessons, do not hesitate to post an advert in the section dance classes in Jeddah.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: A hi, thank you or please will be highly appreciated

Rubylady72 wrote:

No, I haven't yet found a place. I thought about the compound on which I live but I don't know if that would work.

Hi there! How have you been? Are you still in jeddah? Have you started giving lessons? I'll be back soon and would love to meet you :)

[Moderated: please post in the jobs section]

I'd like to join your class. Whoop!
Where and when  are you holding the classes and what is the price?
Thank you, Doodle.

[moderated :  :offtopic: ]

Hey are u giving classes of Belly Dance? Thanks

Serpil_Celik wrote:

hello all, I am quite good teaching belly dance, zumba, watergym and all fun dancing activities. I am coming to Jeddah on January and would like to meet with ladies and do fun stuff :)

great sis! pls PM me your contact details... would love to take lessons from you.. see you soon inshaAllah

Hi, i'd like to take a belly dance classes too!
Regards girls!;)

There's a gym in Tahlia Street I forget its name, They used to have Zumba classes and belly dance :)
you should ask the manager of the gym, usually they open the class if they find many girls into it.

P.S. i forget the name of the gym :)

Also there's another gym called "Gold Gym" , it has many branch in Jeddah, they usually have dance classes, including Belly dance :)

Good luck.

Serpil_Celik i can't wait :) see you soon!

Noufa43 thanx for info, i'll try to check Gold's Gym next week:)

Hi Guys ..

I'm so interested to join you in the class when i come

For now , im searching for some offer in Jeddah

Have a great day :))

Hiphop classes are being offered inside a compound i know. Inbox me and ill assist you  :one

Hi there
Im totally interested in joining a hiphop class

Hello Judie, I am coming to Jeddah in January and quite professional at hip hop, I would like to meet you once I am there :) regards

Hello Dear I am coming in January are you still there?

Dear Serpil,

Kindly contact us through email once ur in jeddah, we can manage to start a big community, kindly inbox me in january!

Oh and currently salsa classes are ongoing... See you soon!!!

I want in on hip hop classes...dance to Fetty Wap ...

hello Lina are you still interested in having bellydancing lesson

Where is learning section for Belly and Hip Hop dance in Jeddah?
I do interested too

salam dear... yes, i am.. just pretty busy now with work... where can i take lessons once im free?