New german-polish Blog about Poland / Are here any Poles or Germans?

My name is Jörg and I live since Octobre in Poznan. Before I have lived for a while in Warsaw.

My blog can be interesting for everyone who knows German and / or Polish. Also if you are trying to learn one of the two languages, it is interesting, because you can read it first in one, then in the other language.

For Poles it is interesting, because they see the view of a foreigner on their country. And for Germans it can be interesting because thy can learn more about the Poland.

www.gancegal.blogspot.com

I am  trying to study German but English is easier, I think. I know Russian well and German language is my next goal. Every new language gives us a chance to communicate, to share our feelings with people who live in different places of the Earth.
Wisława Szymborska,  an outstanding Polish poet said: "Żyjemy coraz szybciej i mówimy coraz krótszymi zdaniami" (We live so fast and fast
but we use so short and short sentences). We should speak to each other and the most important - we should learn to listen to the others. Are you agree with me?