Travel to australia

hello evryone,

i have also a question to raised here that needed at least an idea for me what to do,
my aussie husband got married 3 weeks ago after his 2nd time we get together,now he is back there in australia after 21 days, he wanted me to come after him while saving for the partner visa payment, if i apply for tourist visa how does it affect the fact that we are married recently? and i am no longer employed 2 moths ago,
thank u so much

hi,macross..how you. what you faced is same like me right now. i`m an indonesian merried with australianand i have 4 kids from my previous meriage. what i want to do now,i want to apply for tourist visa,also give them the sponsorship notice,whiches i got from pastor,my mother in law,sister and mostly from my husband. its bcoz my condition in indonesia cannot do anything,my aussie husband afford me alone from aussie,hard for us,so i tryy to apply tourist visa,wish embassy can understand what my condition right now,so i can apply my spouse visa in australia.if you want share with me about me,you can email me on my email [email protected]

regard,

rose