Contribute to the Saudi Expat Podcast

Ok, here is the deal.  in the next few weeks, me and the wife (runnertattoogirl) are starting a podcast

THe goal is to do:
2x a week (eventually)
1 episode focusing on whatever happened that week, funny things going on, items in the newspapers/internet/etc related to SA
1 episode, hopefully with a random guest (expat, saudi) with experience in saudi arabia, to help answer questions posed via email, forums, etc

Now, what we need from you guys

People who want to volunteer to help!
We need guests who have been here for more than 1 year, in all kinds of professions. 
Questions that you would like addressed on the program.  preferably something that can actually have a direct answer. but opinion questions are always welcome as well.

If you could help it would be amazing.  I believe it is something that the whole community can relate to and further help future KSA newcomers

bumping this for topic / question contributions.

I have a friend who has a show on the radio station 97.0 FM, he might be interested, I'll inform him about this and get back to you.

He's an American who has been here since 1985, so he'll have a lot of interesting stuff to share :D

awesome thanks

Bump for topics that you'd like

Great idea.

Good Luck, I will be tuning in

regards

What topics would you be interested in hearing about?

I'd like to hear the expectations versus the actual experience of working in Saudi, was it as good or as bad.  Another thing I'd like to hear is what was missed the most, apart from family members, after the move from the original country.

Regards

awesome start! thanks!

anyone else feel free to contribute.  I AM making a list, and will be making a webpage/blog shortly as well as prepping everything for hte start of recording later this month/start of march

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll turn out. If you need any more help I'm here :D

Any topic you are interested in being discussed?

If anything comes to mind I'll be sure to post it on here :)

recording the first episode  tomorrow :)
LIke us:
facebook.com/SaudiExpatPodcast?fref=ts

email us
[email protected]

with your questions or topics!