Moving to algeria

im looking for knowladge for wahts needed to go to algeria, the requiremwnts, i need ro know all anyone can tell me about getting into the country to live. that is all.

Hi Subhana...I want to do a new experience (of work and of life) in Algeria...what do you do (job) and where do you want live in Algeria...I was thinking Oran...

I was told by an Algerian that the Algerian people are very kind of heart, willing to assist foreigners and having, in general, a great feeling of justice.  Is that all true?

I think that is true...I know 2 people from Algerie...and they are very kind ;) karinanew...are you thinking of going in Algerie?

Hi, welcome there, this is Rym from Algiers, don't worry, nothing required, just be yourself and there is really nothing special to care about. You will enjoy it (:

Hi Sunhana...I live in Algiers,since 2003... Please feel free to ask me questions...Susan
Dharma33- there a couple of Italian ladies living here too,many nationalities here from all over the world...
I really enjoy living here ....

algeria is my country and it is the most beautifull on all the world .. i dont care for what they say .. but i feel it like my second mom ... no fear , no violence , you can work , you can married ,, do what you want , just keep the place clean .. otmano

You are well come

zerarios wrote:

algeria is my country and it is the most beautifull on all the world .. i dont care for what they say .. but i feel it like my second mom ... no fear , no violence , you can work , you can married ,, do what you want , just keep the place clean .. otmano

I agree with you zerarios , that's a pure truth 

i cant stay away from algeria for more than 8 months , thats the maximum for me hahahahah

due to my work in diffrent countries ( Asians and Europeans countries "hamdolillah") i used to ruin work rulez sometimes  , and make a fast visit  of 4 days or 1 week :D

Guests Feel Free in Algeria and you are welcome