Dirab Motorsports park open drifting day

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … 959&type=1

DIRAB Park announces the kick off the weekly Drifting activities in the Drifting Track under the supervision of Saudi Champion Captain Abdullah Alyousef
Each Wednesday from 05:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Tickets are 100 SR for Racers and 20 SR for Spectators
Racers must hold valid driving license, make sure to follow basic safety standards ,wear Helmets, Sport Clothes and shoes.
Helmet selling price is 400 SR and renting fee is 50 SR

Location is in the map in my signature

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … PA-ekELViM

thanks for the very valuable information. So its going to start from the coming Wednesday....?

yep

and drag racing thursdays

Good!  Maybe it'll keep those newly postpubescent little princesses from drifting down Tahlia Street at 3 a.m., for the love of Wotan.

(Hopefully, changes to the Dirab Golf & CC commute is nada.  It's always something..."but the beat goes on dada dum da dum dada." ~Eminem)

Might be a stupid question but...Is this event female friendly?

meem0,

lolz... I guess every event here is female friendly until & unless the female is covered from her head till her feet... Specially for females the life is just to wrapped up in the black piece of cloth....

Mohsin82 wrote:

meem0,

lolz... I guess every event here is female friendly until & unless the female is covered from her head till her feet... Specially for females the life is just to wrapped up in the black piece of cloth....

Oftentimes they specify 'family' .. which means females can attend but must be accompanied by their 'maharams' :(  Kinda tough when you don't have one!

No doubt its a big problem.... but u can always accompany ur brother....

True except most of the female expat ESL teachers are here on a single contract:  no hubby/no father/no uncle/no brother/no son. Just them!

That's a bad news & I don't understand why these people don't understand the term 'family'..

Its ok Allie, we can be eachothers mahrams :D

no females

its in the works. but the facility has to be adapted for it.  my wife cant go either, sorry

however
if you would have gone to the event in Reem that was free, its plaiclothes female friendly

meem0 wrote:

Sounds like a plan!  Which one of us grows the beard? :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
meem0 wrote:

Since having a Grown beard is not a condition to be a mehram. Say: "Who's gonna go skin-headed". :lol:

Nah, I'd rather grow the beard :lol:  More hair is better than less hair!

Well, I told an easier solution; didn't I? :(

the real question

who is going to thailand first haha

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Well, I told an easier solution; didn't I? :(

True.  Maybe buying a FAKE beard is the easiest option :)

What do you think??

http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/files/2012/09/Fake_Beard2.jpg

:lol: How do you know if she's *not* skin-headed?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:lol: How do you know if she's *not* skin-headed?

Okay.. you asked for this!!

:dumbom:

^ for some reason people tend to stop replying after Allie gets out her head hammer lol

Mohsin82 wrote:

Specially for females the life is just to wrapped up in the black piece of cloth....

You make that sound like its a bad thing :/ I'm a female and I think Abayas are awesome!

Alliecat wrote:

Me of course! Beards are gangster :cool:

Hey What if we rocked up in thobes and ghutra? that could work!

@meem0 don't take me wrong... to some extent no doubt it's good but what I believe women should have equal opportunities & entertainment areas where they can hang out...  Freely as they want.. I hope I clarify my self

does anyone has the number who is in charge of dirab drifting park
thnx for the help

Hello dannyaka and welcome on board

just for info, kindly note that this thread is inactive since 2013. Hope you get some answers back though!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team