I need a salon where the stylist can speak English

Hello guys,

Please help me find a salon where the hair stylist can speak English. Most of the salons here they cannot speak English so they dont understand what you want them to do for your hair.

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Albert

Either get a VNese acquaintance to write something down OR clip a picture from a NEWSPAPER or the INTERNET. You can GOOGLE for MENS HAIRSTYLES and you'll get hundreds of pages of them.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwR8ZLt9kZU1J0xSZqlwCKEFYW9FAo82jswscwN3EEcsa0F16l54JDtnA
I'm sure yours is there, too.

ushi-san his profile indicates the P.I. Speaking of profiles, yours seems to indicate an offer to circumvent Vietnamese custom duties. Don't think the owner of this blog would appreciate it.

(I don't - account deleted)

The owner of the salon inside the An Phu Supermarket can speak English. She's good, but is very expensive.

The owner of RPR Styling at Saigon Pearl, Felix, can also speak English very well, but the stylist does not. Hair cut prices there are reasonable for 150,000 VND.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Me speak the English.

What district are you staying now?
Pls be more specific, so i can show u the best salon

Im staying in District 10, you know Vinh Vien Street?

visavn2013 wrote:

What district are you staying now?
Pls be more specific, so i can show u the best salon

1/2 way down Bui Vien on the north side.  There's a small shop that says "Hot Toc" on the sign.  The guy in there is great and the cost is a mere 40K VND.   If that's too cheap for your tastes, you can stumble on down to 226 De Tham and hit the Vinh Khanh Beauty Salon for an 80-100K cut.  Both places have employees that speak English.