Streaming NHL Hockey...... and Vinegar

Hi.... would anyone know how and where to Stream NHL hockey games... and also where in Saigon I could buy malt vinegar...?

Thanks... :)

This link might give you some options, haven't checked it out myself though, watch out for the pop-ups:

http://www.nhlsnipers.com/watch-live-nh … line-free/

Malt vinger? Give me a hint.

Don't know about malt but white or dark vinegar at any supermarket.

Thanks for the link Budman....

Yeah White and wine vinegars I come across in Big C... but Malt eludes me....

Malt vinegar is black and synonymous with Fish and Chips.... it's naked without Malt...

Rough it dude your in Nam, use  some lemons :-)

.... Giving up "Frank's Hot Sauce" was hard enough.... and I put Frank's on F..... Everything...

I haven't lived here as long as most of you... but for the life of me, I haven't found a decent Fish and Chip shop in Saigon yet...
But when I do... I'm sure they will have Malt...

"Hockey Night in Canada"... can be streamed in Thailand and Indonesia.... but not in Vietnam... anyone know why..?
:)

Well the only thing I can think of it's a hardship tour. However the minor inconveniences are offset by the eye candy.

vipbox.tv streams NHL games as well

johnnywastaken wrote:

I haven't found a decent Fish and Chip shop in Saigon yet...

Alex Cafe, in D7. best fish n chips in town (UK style at least)

don't know about the vinegar though.

scottierad wrote:

vipbox.tv streams NHL games as well

Thanks.... you are a star ! It works like a charm... NHL and International leagues...

laidbackfreak wrote:
johnnywastaken wrote:

I haven't found a decent Fish and Chip shop in Saigon yet...

Alex Cafe, in D7. best fish n chips in town (UK style at least)

Thank you.... I'll check it out... Most places in Asia serve me up a breaded filet of white flesh fish.... I'm looking for beer batter... and if they prepare it like that... then I'm sure they will have malt.... I mean it would be like watching "Coronation Street".... where everyone in the pub had cans of coke in front of them.... ;)

There is NHL on Thai satelite ...

OMg thanks for this thread, been dying to get a good streaming site for sports. VIPBox has all the games and the best quality too   vipleague.co/, thats the new url for the site. Thanks so much people, talk soon. :)

Many Cambodian satellite channels can be received in HCM and adjoining provinces. Dealers have the access cards for sale, too (unofficially).

Try to make the antenna hard to see from the street - Cong An satellite dish inspectors use compasses to figure out what you are looking at. You will need a VN Satellite permit - easy for Foreigners. If they question you just tell them your cable service is crap and unreliable.

Your satellite dealer will help you.

Also check out www.streamingthe.net. Some streamers from the Phils also carry US sports.

Try Balsamic vinegar from METRO - it's prolly the nearest you will get to malt vinegar.

If you see any Brussels sprouts anywhere in Saigon I'll appreciate a heads up, parsnips too.

I had a delivery yesterday from UK, of Christmas crackers (the kind you pull), a Christmas pud and a Frey Bentos steak and kidney pie. Now all I need is to find a decent hoppy ale that doesn't cost the same as a Singapore hooker and I'm made for Christmas.