Looking for a short term rental for June 2013.

Hello,

Looking for a short term rental of a furnished 2 bedroom house/apartment/duplex for the month of June 2013. Looking in the following areas of Bluebay, Curepipe, Moka, Black River at about Rs 10 000 - Rs20 000 for the month. If anyone has any information to please Contact Hanna at: [email protected]

hi are you moving with family

Yes moving with family.

check in goggles houses or flat or apartment for rent in mauritius. If still you don't find will tell you other ok

Hello Hanna.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Mauritius section? It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing section]

I know Quatre Bornes is not on your list but I have a 3 large bedroom apartment, fully furnished there. I will be away for June so I would be happy for you to use it for Rs6000 - 10,000. Its very clean and has a TV with basic terrestrial TV. Only 15mins from flic en flac and also curepipe. 3min walk from QB centre.

guys, didn't you read our CODE OF CONDUCT or what ?

JOBS AND HOUSING SECTIONS:

If you want to post a job offer or if you are looking for a job, please post on the Mauritius Jobs section.

If you are looking for an accommodation or want to offer one, please go to the Mauritius Housing section.