New comer to Dalian looking to make friends and practice languages

Hello all!

My name is Steve and I will be working at a University in Dalian next month.  As it is my first time in China and I would like to make some friends. I am an English professor and a striving polyglot. Currently I speak of course English (American), Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, a little French and I am learning Chinese. Perhaps we can meet up for a coffee. Besides just practicing languages, I'd like to learn about other cultures. I am open minded, easy going and I get a long with just about everyone. I also like sports and films.  Future friends, from Europe, South America, Asia, anywhere, let's meet!

Best,

Steve

Hi Steve!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Thanks! Armand... How long have you been in Dalian?

Hello linguini.

Armand forms part of the Expat.com Team! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Steve, I am Wen, a local person. Welcome to Dalian.

welcome to dalian, email me if u need any help

welcome to Dalian

Hello leechul -> A small introduction would be great! :D

Thank you,
Aurélie

My name is lee, have been lived in dalian 3years, em I'm a Chinese-Korean. My parents are Korean and I am born in china . Em...

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Dalian!

My name is Becky and i am from London, UK. I have been in Dalian for just over one year and i work at HP in Dalian Software Park.

Have you had a good stay in Dalian so far?

Becky

Hi Steve ,

Welcome to China . I am Neha and I am an Indian , I have been staying in China from 5 yrs and shifted to Dalian just few months ago , if you need any sort of help , I will be more than happy to help you .

Best Regards
Neha

hi,

i deep ,i just moved to dalian ,Can you help me

Hey Steve
Welcome to Dalian. My name is Diya and I am from India. I have been living in dalian since last 2 yrs. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Best regards :)

Hi Deep ,

Welcome to Dalian , I am Neha and I am an Indian , I have been staying in China from 5 yrs and shifted to Dalian just few months ago , if you need any information , I can help and guide you .

Best Regards
Neha

Hey welcome to Dalian. Hope you will like here:)