No Return after vacation.

Hi,
Im working in jubail,KSA. Im in vacation now. But i have an offer from another company in Qatar.
1. what if i dont return to KSA after my vacation ? How many years i cannot work in KSA if i dont return and go to QATAR?

Pls help...Kindly provide information as per the rules. I had been working in KSA for the last 3 years...and my finger prints were taken  at airport when i landed first there in KSA..
There is no option of returning back to KSA and getting EXIT as my kafeel will delay it for 1 year..

Thanks.

Welcome to Expat.com whsty!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Harmonie.

Whsty,
I am not sure but according to my friends after 2 years ,you can come back in Saudi Arab .
it is only for Indian not for Pakistani.

whsty wrote:

Hi,
Im working in jubail,KSA. Im in vacation now. But i have an offer from another company in Qatar.
1. what if i dont return to KSA after my vacation ? How many years i cannot work in KSA if i dont return and go to QATAR?

Pls help...Kindly provide information as per the rules. I had been working in KSA for the last 3 years...and my finger prints were taken  at airport when i landed first there in KSA..
There is no option of returning back to KSA and getting EXIT as my kafeel will delay it for 1 year..

Thanks.

If you are leaving on exit reentry and not coming back, normally as per old rules - you can come back in a period after 2 years. If your current sponsor does not file a case against you and does not black list you, then under the new rules you could still come back after 2 yrs. If a case is filed or you are blacklisted then you may not be able to come back.

Hi Bro,

Could you please update with current rules regarding same.

Thanks,

Aslam