Looking for house plants and seeds.

Anyone know what the plant nurseries on Le Hong Phong and Thanh Thai are called?

I want a street address I can direct a cab to.

Thanks!

Seeds are on sale at Giants and many other major supermarkets, although the prices vary considerably by variety of plant.

I have seen small shrubs for sale on the sidewalk above 3-2 Street on Ly Thong Kiet. They are elsewhere, too.

I thought Le Hong Phong was mainly puppy mills and stores. I will be out that way tomorrow (Sunday) and I'll drive LHP past the pagoda (3-2 Street)  and see what's there.

The nursery I'm thinking of is between the pagoda and the puppy mills. I just never think to get the name when I drive by to work.

Thanks for the info :)

Please let me know if you guys find any rosemary plants, sage plants, or rare pepper seeds.^^

@Aescleah:
I, and a colleague, have been through Le Hong Phong from Hung Vuong at different times over the weekend eight days ago and the only one I saw was directly opposite Mai Linh Express Bus service offices. All taxis know that office.

@Aquameo:
Go checkout the supermarket I mentioned. Pepper plants are big in DakLak, where my home is, and they are available in TP HCM.

I know one shop in Thanh Thai street.
It is "Cay canh phat tai"
caycanhphattai.com/trang-chu.aspx
Kios 15 Thành Thái, dist 10 (opposite mobifone building)
Phone: 08.2744168 - 0908.366.755
You can call the shop, and let the seller show the driver how to get there.

AITCH: Thanks, I will have to check the supermarket out.  Why are all the good stores on the other side of town?  That is what I get for living in the "hood."

The only peppers I can find around here are the usual three (small spicy one, larger jalapeno looking one, and bells), plus the occasional marconi peppers.  I would kill for some cayenne pepper or sweet frying pepper plants.

the nursery on Le Hong Phong is at address number 419.