Business Visa Stay extension

@RFZ, you can extend it for any number of times, thats not a problem, Before i had single entry VISA with 30 days validity, but i extended it for 6 times before i got my work VISA. so no issues, just can extend as many times you can.
NOTE:- Before someone informed me that we can extend it 11 times, but hence i have seen people extending it more than 11 times. So guess everything is possible.

RFZ wrote:

I had a multiple visit work visa for duration of 60 days and maximum stay is 30 days but after 30 days i was unable to get exit re-entry stamp and now it has already extended two times for 30 days each (single entry).
My question is can i extend it third time for multiple visa or i have to back to my country again to get the multiple visa

Since the initial duration of visa was only for 60 days your visa extension may be rejected. Try to extend, by approaching in Jawazat and if not done then you need to exit and come back on another visit visa.

Well thanx for the info, i've contact my recruiter regarding the extension for the multiple visa and he said that he will update me in some days after contacting jawazat, so whatever the feedback from his side ill post here.

Hello. I am new on this blog and I am searching for urgent information about the extension of multiple visa for the KSA (180 days).
My colleagues are already in KSA and we need 10day visa extension. Their Visas last till 07/04.
Can this happen?
Please be so kind by informing me for the extension procedure.
Should the company prepare an application for the extension?
Are photos needed?
Who should my colleagues ask in order to renew their Visas. Kindly note that they stay at Dahran.
Thank you in advance. :top:

10 days or one month its the same, it can be done through your company. So kindly contact the administration in your company. If they can extend it for you then official cost is around 100 SAR, but if you go through some agents it will cost 1000-2000 SAR.

Thsnk you very much for your really helpful advice :top:

HI HR GURU !!
ONE OF OUR EXPAT EMPLOYEE IS ON MULTIPLE VISIT VISA, DURATION OF HIS STAY IS 30(D) and validity is 90(D), but unfortunately he did not exit from KSA to get his visa renewed, Is he liable to Pay penatly ? or can we extend his visa further.

Please advice.

Thanks !

Shall i have to move my home country india or i can go to bahrain for exit entry

I m having saudi business visa 90 days validity with 30 days stay duration shall I move to bahrain for exit entry as I m in dammam and I dont want to go back to india so moving bahrain qatar or dubai my visa will get extend when come back to saudi plZZ guide ME ITS TOO URGENT

Yes, You can go to Bahrain for Exit and Re-entry.
I had gone to Bahrain for the same.

Dear brother shall i need bahrain visa or wat is the formality for exit n te entry procedure as i m handling business visa 90 days validity with 30 days duration stay.. or plzz miss call me ill call u bcoz i m little bit confused about da procedure my mobile num is 00966598467421 plz brother guide me

I m having saudi business visa 90 days validity with 30 days stay duration shall I move to bahrain for exit entry as I m in dammam and I dont want to go back to india so moving bahrain qatar or dubai my visa will get extend when come back to saudi plZZ guide ME ITS TOO URGENT

@Zebeed,
Brother,
You don't need a Bahrain Visa, You should take a return ticket  Dammam-Bahrain-Damman.. On the Dammam Airport, You have to tell them that you are going for Exit- and Re-entry,  You should ask them for both the boarding cards  ( To and Fro) ( Preferably) .
After landing in Bahrain, You don't have to cross immigration , While coming out of the plane, through the boarding bridge, you will see transfer area, Just go to transfer area , I think you will be screened  and then allowed to go to Boarding Gates area again, You will go to your particular Boarding Gate .. and travel back.. inshaAllah.

If you are going by road, you should have a analogous procedure ( hopefully).

I tried reaching you on your cell. but no response.

All the best.

@yousf

Dear brother,

Thnx for your response and i m glad to recieve call from your side again i m mentioning i m very much thankfull..

Dears,
I have a question. When my company hired me they said that currently they don't have a suitable work visa for me and until they secure one, they will issue me a business visa, reissue it indefinitely and cover my flight tickets back home and to KSA with each new business visa until my work visa is secured. Now I'm in Riyadh on a Business Visa 90 days stay and 30 days validity.

1- After my Business Visa expires and I leave back home, how many times can they issue me an Invitation Letter so I can get another Business Visa from the Saudi embassy back home?
2- How much time does it take to issue an invitation letter usually?
3- How much time does it take usually for me to get work visa? Their Nitaq is green and my profession in my passport is "Programmer".

Thanks

@lonewolf

1. Keep a minimm of 15days considering you need to send Passport to agent, he will stamp it on your passport and send you back passport.

2. Invitation letter, depends on how good and efficient PRO of your company is. it can also take from one day to 1 week or month.

3.I didn't get you , When you company has visa, they can issue it in 2-3days . ( PRO efficient conditions remains)

Hope it helps

Thanks yousf84 for your reply. Please find my comments below

1. Keep a minimm of 15days considering you need to send Passport to agent, he will stamp it on your passport and send you back passport.
[lonew0lf] Actually I was asking if there's a maximum number of times I can be issued an Invitation Letter to get a Business Visa? Because when my business visa expires my company will send me back home until they issue a new invitation letter and I can issue a new business visa and come back here. Repeat until I get work visa then Iqamma.

3.I didn't get you , When you company has visa, they can issue it in 2-3days . ( PRO efficient conditions remains)
[lonew0lf] Nah. I meant how much time does a company take usually to secure a work visa. Because I'll be on Business Visa until a Work Visa is secured so I can get Iqamma.

1. I have met guys who told me that he was doing the same business visa for almost 1.5 Years. I don't see any reason to have a limit on it. But you can check with other people.

2. That depends on your company, and why they dont have visa, if the company visa are limited or if they have some other issues to get a new visa. Just check with you company and ask them the max period of time it will take them to secure a visa.

Thanks a lot for your help yousf84, you are truly helpful :)
Just one last Q

1. I have met guys who told me that he was doing the same business visa for almost 1.5 Years. I don't see any reason to have a limit on it. But you can check with other people.
1.5 years? That's good to hear. When you say 1.5 years do you mean it is all continuous inside the KSA i.e. always extending without leaving the kingdom or leaving the kingdom after the exhausting the extensions, get issued new Letter of Invitation and the came back and repeat?

Yes, it means
1. Exiting/Rentry after every 30 Days. ( Can exit to Bahrain and enter back to KSA)
2. Exiting KSA after 90 ( 120 )Days, and then applying through a new invitation letter for  90 days Visa.
3. It's not specifically limited to 1.5 Years, its just that the guy had been doing the same from 1.5Years, Maybe it can go more as well.
4. You should try for 6Months ( Multiple Entry) visa, try to get that from KSA Embassy, I know they don't give that easily in India, but ask your company for it. They agent whom you will be using to stamp your Visa on your passport , ask him about this before hand and also ask him what short of invitation letter/visa should the KSA company issue to get 6Months( 180 Days) Multiple Entry Business Visa........In UAE , i know friends who have got 6Months exit reentry for KSA.

Dear yousf

Alhamdulillah i exited and reenter to saudi by bus yesterday and i m very thankfull to you as u guided me...

Ones again thnx brother
Regards
Mohd Zabeeullah

Dear brother,

Ones more shall i extend my visa after 90 days as i m having 90 days validity so after 90 days shall i extend it more please respond me it will be very helpfull for me if i get idea how to extend it..

Thnx
Mohd Zabeeullah

Hello

I am working in Dammam in a multiple entry visa for 90days. The 90days validity will be expiring on August 28th and company will be issuing an extension letter for 2 or 3 months. I wanted to know can i exit and reenter again after august 28th with the help of the extension letter. Can the extension letter be used to exit and enter with the validity of the letter.

Regards
Dipan Chowdhury

For the Business , once you get  a final exit seal, then you can not be able to extend it easily, it needs a long process to do and you have to specify a very straight forward reasons which must be valid based on the authority point of view.

The best you can do instead is to let your company apply for a new visa for you, it is easy and no need for a long process.

So that means once i get the extension letter.. i should not leave the country till the extension letter expires. and if at all i leave i need to enter with a new visa.

It is up to you, you can either leave at any time you want, or you can stay as long as your final exit visa deadline to leave is not reached yet. But you can not apply for a new visa as long as your current visa still valid, you have to leave first, then can be able to apply for a new one.

HI I had single visit visa for 90 day i can extent how many month more please help me .

Gokzz wrote:

HI I had single visit visa for 90 day i can extent how many month more please help me .

Hi,

I am on a multiple business visa and would like to know how I can exit and re enter from KSA to Bahrain via the causeway without a Bahrain visa as I stay at al khobar...it's kind of urgent cause my duration of stay is only 15 days even though the validity is for a total 90 days

Hi Yousf,

Could you let me know how can I go to Bahrain And get back to ksa (khobar) by road for the exit re Entry process for a multiple business visa.

Thanks

@Ali.
Yes, you can travel to Bahrain for exit-rentry, You dont need to have a visa for Bahrain. You can double check with
@zabeemd , he recently did the same.

Dear ali

Just go on 13th day of entering saudi for exit and entry... u dont need any visa for entrng on bahrain..
Saudi road Causeway there is bahrain immigration they stamp 3 days visa on ur passport just go bahrain and come back on same visa...

@yousf and @zebeem

Thanks a lot to both of you for the help.

Look forward to keep in touch on this blog

I got an offer from one of the private KSA employer. They have started with Visa processing last month and finally given a 90 days validity Business Visa. As per my offer, they are providing family status and other remuneration also. I had even asked about the resident work permit (Iqama) and the employed replied that the rest will be taken care after arriving at KSA. Intermittently, during the Visa processing period, one the agency of the employer called me and said that you have to arrive KSA with a different Visa ( with different designation) which is not as mentioned in my Offer letter. I am very confused about this and not much confident that is it as per the Nitaqat law or not.

Kindly , guide me.

Dear sir i was offered job in Ksa and agent processed my employment visa which is valid for 90days but due to contractual dispute with my current employment i was not able to board the flight also the validity of my employment visa got expired.i would like to know if i could still board the flight since my visa is still stamped on my passport orelse can i send my passport to the agent in Mumbai to renew my visa 10-15 days so that i could board the flight as soon as possible to Riyadh.what would be procedure for renewing my expired employment visa.would appreciate a clear reply on this.i need to send my passport to the agent in Mumbai for renewal of my employment visa.
Mohammed

Hi

Since the validity of 90 period has expired that cannot be used to board the flight. You will have to apply for a new visa and only you can travel.

See but the agent was saying that i could travel with the expired visa since my sponsor has requested the Saudi consulate for 1month extenion in order for me to board the flight dear chaudry could you please clarify whether this is true or not.

I am also in business visa and it gets extended every month. But if I exit the country I need to come back with a new visa. Not sure how will you come with the extended visa.Please clarify from someone since I donot have idea about it

AA, I've business Visa, Validity 180 days & duration of stay is 90 days.
Entry date in KSA was 22Sep,2014.
Can anyone help me as when I've to left KSA?

Atif1 wrote:

AA, I've business Visa, Validity 180 days & duration of stay is 90 days.
Entry date in KSA was 22Sep,2014.
Can anyone help me as when I've to left KSA?

You will have 90 days from the time you entered, including the day of entry.