Next weekend paintball :) who is up !

Hi everyone :)
My friend and I decided to go next Thursday to riyadh paintball club I just call them to book time but they say I can make it day ahead which is good but they say that I need at least 6 ppl to play ! And you know the more is better the game will be .
If you any of you guys want to join just contact me it will be fun and will be a start of friendship as well :)
btw they have 4 fighting filds and the game last for 2 hurs they have all the gears we need just bring a comfy shoe .

If I had my Bob Long here, I would be most interested...

Wonder if they would allow this on their field XD
rockethub.com/30939

alright .. which is the most recommended place for paint ball ?

@Momo Ajmi, we already played there twice. the very recent was last Thursday. in case, you are insterested just let me know, we usually play once a month! Come and join the gang! :)

I'm in .

Let me know when how what time

ok  then. cool.

I am in so whom to contact & with whom to co-ordinate for the paintball...?

@Momo initiated 7 months back :)

But they played last week so they are still going.

@mohsin82:  obviously  it's me.  I'll let you know once it's all set this month's sched

Thanks.

wow, seriously, this happens in Riyadh??? Awesome, count me in, i would luv to join ur group

I wanted to post a picture of our last paintball game but unfortunately i don't know how to do it....:P

benchmarkzenith wrote:

I wanted to post a picture of our last paintball game but unfortunately i don't know how to do it....:P

i had told you that!:mad:

bassie wrote:

wow, seriously, this happens in Riyadh??? Awesome, count me in, i would luv to join ur group

Yesss, it is! see, you're amazed!lol
Actually, the place opens 7 days a week!!! :D

@seekeroftruth : yes definitely i'm amazed, living almost 20 yrs here in Riyadh, i never heard of such a thing, all i knew was badminton and tennis, gyms n swimming....

cn u pls help me with the address, and rates, i wud like to join this adventure, i had 2 exp with paintball during my colg days...and they were the most fun thing ever! lol

yeah it started like two years ago.  you can check 1stpaintball. com
we didn't sort   out the schedule  for this month yet so we'll  inform you once we did.

Hi guys, so when's the next paintball tournament? Count me in!

Paintball  on Thursday night 9:00pm-11:00pm! anyone interested pm me. :)

JohnnoL wrote:

Hi guys, so when's the next paintball tournament? Count me in!

done!:D

Address, Plz...

1st Paintball in Al thumama riyadh

check  the site 1stpaintball.com

suribhai wrote:

Address, Plz...

The 1st Paintball Arena,2nd Roundabout, Thumama Riyadh City,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

GPS coordinates 24°50'57"N 46°46'55"E

Update: we had 9  people to play on Thursday!  so anyone interested to join?

i would love to play i am in.

Well i have to say i am entirely surprised..... i would never have thought they have paintballing here, then again i don't see why XD
Is there a regular day that you play?
What is the cost/expenditure?
and lastly when can i start?

Any plans for another paintball game? or any other form of fun activity?

oliverbrad wrote:

Any plans for another paintball game? or any other form of fun activity?

+1 count me in too :)

Wow you guys just resurrected an year old post, if by any means the reply comes from the OP then count me in too :D

+2  if it happens on saturday.

I can only make it on Thursday or Friday... Ill check with my "friends" here maybe they can join too...Any old timer on this blog who can reserve and get us sweet deals with the paintball camp and tell us where it is :)