Filipino shops

Hi! I am just new in Sweden and I miss cooking our lovely filipino dish. Unfortunately I don't know where to find the ingredients.. Can somebody tell me if where are the filipino shops here?

Hello im angel and im just new in sweden also....can you be my friend here where are you in sweden...

hello im Dante a visa applicant as tourists to sweden , i just would like to ask some tips in getting the tourists visa...

woohhhh...im also a filipino...and currently living here in malmo sweden...hope i can meet u all someday...^_^

Hello.I am also a Filipino too from Manila.I was excited to read your post. I would be really grateful if all of you will become my friends and could help each other especially in my desire to find a work there in Sweden in highway and bridge construction.Thank you:):

Hi and welcome to all new members in this discussion :)

@ sirdan_07_07 : you are :offtopic: and should start a new topic start a new topic with you question on your planned visit to Sweden.

Regarding your tourist visa to Sweden, I'd suggest you checkout the the website of the Swedish Consulate General in Philippines.

@ Zaldylee : you are :offtopic: and should post post an ad in Sweden's Classifieds -> Jobs, Construction section.

Kindly concentrate on the initial subject of this post: helping MaryNyquist to find the ingredients for Philippino cooking :)

Cheers
Arlette

If you found one, can you look if shrimp paste (bagoong) are available.

hi there..im also new here but i was able to buy some filipino ingredients near the at the square..do u know that..its beside all this spanish coffee shop..ill be going again this weekened so ill try to rmemeber the name of the shop and post here for u..im also one week here tomoroow..

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hi add niyo naman ako sa friendslist nyo.:)

Just run a search for sarisari stores or filipino food and you'll find a good start there.

hi guys i am filipino also
add me in facebook

hi
it just depend where u live. u can find them in stockholm or other big cities oj.
Good lucky

Where do you live? In which city?