Coming for a short visit & looking to lease a home to move to

Hello expat friends,
My wife & I are coming to Belize for our first visit the end of March to the 1st week in April. Have been looking at all the info online and am a member of international living. We will be staying at the serenity sands B&B just outside of Corozal, and want to look around. I think from all I've read & heard that we will want to look around the upper part of belize for a long term rental or lease-to-own on or close to the beach. Betty & I are both retired so we will enter on the QRP program. If anyone has first hand knowledge or experience with realitors, bankers, or homes to rent or lease, please let me know. We flt into belize city on march 20th, rent a jeep and fly back out on April 4. 

Thanks,
Doc & Betty Page

Hi Docpage,

Your topic has been moved on the Belize forum for better visibility.

You could post an advert in the Belize housing section.

Thank you,
Christine

Dear Docpage:  We live in Consejo shores which is just down the road "a piece" from Serenity Sands.  There are a number of rentals available here.  Look on the Consejo.bz website for listings.  This is primarily an expat community that has grown by scarey leaps recently.  If we can assist in any way, we'd be pleased to help.