New in Ulsan, looking for friends

Hi everyone,
I just moved here about a week ago and still hesitating to go out on my own, apart from the gloomy weather for the past few days.
I'm planning to be here until beginning of April.

Is there anyone who'd want to do some fun activities with me? taking pictures, food hunting,explore the city, whatever. My time is pretty flexible. Though I prefer girls than guys.

Please let me know :)

Annie

i will hangout with since im girl too but do u chose your friends by religion or it doesn't matter  cuz for its ok

Hi Asmarani, it doesnt matter where you from. I just need friends to hangout with :)

ok send me ur email or number by massege im gonna holla at u (private message)

Dear Annie,
Are you still looking for friends?  I'm a male, Australian, 34.  I've been in Ulsan since November last year.  So far I haven't made any friends here and I want to try and change that.  I'd like to buy you a coffee some time if you are interested?
Hope to hear from you,
Paul

paulsydaus wrote:

Dear Annie,
Are you still looking for friends?  I'm a male, Australian, 34.  I've been in Ulsan since November last year.  So far I haven't made any friends here and I want to try and change that.  I'd like to buy you a coffee some time if you are interested?
Hope to hear from you,
Paul

Hi Paul.

Thanks for the comment. Yea, sure coffee sounds nice.
Where in Ulsan are you? I'm in Nam-Gu.

Have  a nice day!

Annie

asmarani.eye wrote:

ok send me ur email or number by massege im gonna holla at u (private message)

Arent you outside of the country? It says on your profile.

Hi Annie,
I'm in Dong-Gu but don't mind travelling into the downtown from time to time after work or on weekends...
Paul

hi can we be friends im also new here in korea

johnrey24 wrote:

hi can we be friends im also new here in korea

Sure, are you in Ulsan?

paulsydaus wrote:

Hi Annie,
I'm in Dong-Gu but don't mind travelling into the downtown from time to time after work or on weekends...
Paul

Keep in contact, maybe we can meet on a Saturday morning :-)

Hi, there.

I'm a local here. If you are okay, I would like to be a friend of you ^^. looking forward to receiving your message ^^ Thx.

pupupu wrote:

Hi, there.

I'm a local here. If you are okay, I would like to be a friend of you ^^. looking forward to receiving your message ^^ Thx.

Sure, I'm going to meet some Korean friends on Saturday morning and will probably go to the market. Let me know if you'd like to join.

Annie

no im here at yangsan but its near from ulsan ..  whats is your mobile phone number
:)

I don't use mobile phone number but I can give you my Kakao ID, its Annie1404

ok thank you :)

(moderated: off topic)

(Moderated)

Already moved back to Jakarta since something happened with a family member. But thank you all.

I'm flying back to Ulsan this friday, let me know if anyone interested for a meet up! :)

Annie

[Moderated]

Hi Annie I am from Malaysia working in busan. New to this forum. Cheers.

zsloh wrote:

Hi Annie I am from Malaysia working in busan. New to this forum. Cheers.

Hi there, welcome to the forum :-)
Hope you're enjoying Busan so far! The food is definitely worth a try :D

I have been in Busan for 5 months, only recently discovered this forum. Give me a buzz if you are around in Busan. I am staying at Hyundae Beach.
cheers

I was there at the beach in Winter. Its a pretty nice beach, no wonder its on the travelers ' list.
I travel to Busan quite a bit, but mostly during the week.
Though I will let you know when I plan to there again :-)  thanks!

Hi hono how are you?

msg771 wrote:

Hi hono how are you?

Who is hono?

Hi : "Sophie"
I'm Korean and from Busan but now in Ulsan.
I wanna make some foriegn friends so I joined Expat.com.
If you are in Ulsan, can I be one of your group?
I'm a male and 28 years old.  please be in touch.
Have a good day~ thanks