Living in Equatorial Guinea & Cost of Living - malabo

Hi Rafael,

As this is the anglophone forum could we keep it in English please?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

oooh mai mai mai.its too much for an african country.that can make life a hell for a beginner.

hi
i think that it is late to give you an informations, but i  think that this session is probably begin
happy new year

hi and happy new year.

can anyone find me a job in a equatorial Guinea as a translator  on and offshore.i speak english and french.i live in port Gentil Gabon.

wilison wrote:

can anyone find me a job in a equatorial Guinea as a translator  on and offshore.i speak english and french.i live in port Gentil Gabon.

Post your CV in the jobs section of the forum which is in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi there! Have you moved to EG? My family and I will be moving there in a couple of months. I heard that there are some beautiful new homes in Malabo II. What side of town do you live on? Please share any information on best places to live for expats and and pictures and pricing that you can share. That you be very helpful thank you!

Katherine

hello every one I'm Mohamed kamara, I'm an expert in security and high risk operative,I have been working in the middle east for the bast 4 yrs  mostly in Iraq, I'm considering working back home but I don't really know if I can really get or secure a job in west africa  or where exactly in the west,advice please from anyone

what do you mean by hard to live in

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please provide infos on the forum itself so that every member can benefit

Alright Lady, I want to know if those aforementioned prices above are all supermarket based or it is applicable to local markets out there in EG?.

Lucky I O