Expatriate health insurance Saudi Arabia

I have noticed no information is available about health insurance companies like BUPA, MedNet.
Pls consider this when brining improvements to the blog.

Thanks
Ehtesham

What kind of information exactly sought Ehtesham. I have Bupa Gold and its quite good.

Hi TLL, I am looking for the list of insurance companies offering individual insurance to Expats. I will insure my mother for her treatment.

Try to call "Fakhri Kanaan" at 0504300629, he arranged individual insurance as well as families, hope it helps.

PS, I believe He's for MedGulf.

Thanks Husbearlicious...
i also got the list of Corporate Health Insurance Companies in Saudi Arabia from the below link:-
http://www.cchi.gov.sa/en/InsuranceComp … anies.aspx

Are you covered under "BUPA Corporate" from your company?

Do you have any personal information about "BUPA for individuals" scheme?

wonderdrifter wrote:

Are you covered under "BUPA Corporate" from your company?

Do you have any personal information about "BUPA for individuals" scheme?

Why exactly are you asking?

I just moved here with my husband and son. He is a faculty member, and all of us are eligible to be treated for common illness at the university polyclinic.

However, in the faculty guidebook, it also mentioned that foreign faculty member might considered to get personal medical insurance. Therefore, we would like to explore what are the options available.

Most companies provide full insurance coverage for their employees & their families. The *full* here means

- Coverage till 250K SAR (a norm) in a wide spectrum of hospitals & med conditions.

- The coverage includes Consultation fee, Vaccinations, Dental & Eyecare, Circumcision & Ear piercing for newly born, Maternity (till 15K SAR) , Acute Mental/Psychiatric/Psychological Conditions  etc etc.

Of cource polyclinic can't provide all of this and having a decent health policy is a good idea.

You may google the following top companies and get to know the details of individual insurance packages offered.

1- Bupa Arabia
2- Tawuniya
3- medgulf
4- Trade Union
5- SAICO

Thanks for the information.

Now, at least I have an idea of what type of medical coverage that is offered to private company employees.

I will explore some of the packages available from different insurance company.