Fish in Riyadh like pakistan

Last night i bought a fish from Panda ,it was like "RAHU" fish in pakistan and i cook it to make fish curry,

i cant tell you all how was my experience till night no one is going to kitchen as its very bad smelling and and the curry was also a lot of bad smelling..

any female expatriate from pak kindly guide me which fish and from which place will be good same like in Pakistan or any name of fish has the Asian (Pakistani) type taste and without smell and if any place from where i can get the same "RAHU" fish.

You can buy it from the fish market in Al-Morooj  area ( Souk alshamal )

Hello,

My Pakistani friend said that the fish market in Murrabah is the best palace to go for fresh fish. I personally also never buy fish from the supermarkets in Riyadh. Anyway, always make sure you smell the fish before you buy it. If it smells fishy, don't buy it. Look at the eye colour of the fish too - it should not be drooping too much.

Hope this helps.

what is the name of that fish which you people like and which have no smell.same like in pakistan we have rahoo

:) Tell your wife to join my Ladies club on Facebook , she wont face such issues. anyways in lulu they have fished called King, its same like Rahu , we made it , it tasted gr8 and does not smell bad at all

Fidgety Soul wrote:

:) Tell your wife to join my Ladies club on Facebook , she wont face such issues. anyways in lulu they have fished called King, its same like Rahu , we made it , it tasted gr8 and does not smell bad at all

:| He's not married yet.