Looking for people with car to go Oman boarders to renew visa ;)

hi everybody,

i am looking for people in Dubaï  with car, to do a kind of carpooling (sharing road fees) in the order to go to Oman boarders to renew our visa for the end of this month.
In fact, my visa will finish soon on the 2d of february, and because i didn't find yet a job i need to renew my tourist visa.

Is someone in the same situation ???  And it could be nice to visit arround ?
Let me know on this discussion or on private ??

Cheers,

Rosa-Brune

Hello Rosa-Brune.

The Community section (Carpooling) in the Dubai classifieds could help. You can post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Rose_Brune wrote:

hi everybody,

i am looking for people in Dubaï  with car, to do a kind of carpooling (sharing road fees) in the order to go to Oman boarders to renew our visa for the end of this month.
In fact, my visa will finish soon on the 2d of february, and because i didn't find yet a job i need to renew my tourist visa.

Is someone in the same situation ???  And it could be nice to visit arround ?
Let me know on this discussion or on private ??

Cheers,

Rosa-Brune

you are welcome to Oman

if u need any help from Oman just contact me any time

where u want to go to Oman? did u plan?

REG

Make sure you can extend your UAE visa, before you travel out. You may also need an Oman visa to enter that country, if you are going by road.

Hello!
I saw your post concerning the visa-run to Oman and I have the same issue. My Visa is due on February 28th and I wanted to know if you found any information about buses or car sharing to go there.

Thank you for your help ;-)

Adrien

sure i can