Filipino In Curitiba and Hello Americans

Hello fellows! I would like to meet friends Americans and Filipinos. Mga kababayan, if u live in Curitiba please email me... [email protected] . Sorry Im a desperate person who would like to have friends :)
I lived in Georgia before, I left my mom and sis there and I miss them so much. I miss my home but got no choice but to move to Brazil. Im married with Brazilian citizen and Im a US citizen ( 100 percent pinoy and born in Philippines speak tagalog too) with a 6 years old daughter. I am here to make friends, the Portuguese language driving me insane. Please rescue me :)
Im hoping to meet some of my fellows one day.

go to the school dude...there you can learn portuguese, cause in brazil most of the people dont speak english and dont have any idea where is philippines, in your country, palawan its wonderfull..take care man.

Hey! I did went to school and finish the basic Portuguese. Ur right people here don't know how to speak english but they go and pay to learn English but afraid to speak up. My Portuguese is ok but when I speak Portuguese its sound like broken Portuguese but they will understand me. But u know how it feel like u cant communicate not translating the word on ur head, a freedom to communicate and not having a hard time to speak up?!!
Anyways, take care =)

Hi there!!
I am a Filipino and have travelled in Brazil last year, I am currenty back in Asia but would love to move back to Brasil. It is a very beautiful country and all you have to do is learn the beautiful Portuguese language then you will have friends. I am sure you are aware that the Brazilians are friendly and polite so you won't have a hard time looking for friends there.

[moderated : please post in English in the English forum, thks!]

[moderated: pls post in English in the English forum!]
My husband is Brazilian, busy laging work and school. But now I have my papers on process for permanent residence I got my CPF stuff like that.Then, got a problem.. my daughter's school time. Not like in the US whole day ang school, dito half day lang 1-5 pm. So what job I can get di ba? I can go back to US if I want but for now my hubby cant enter in the US(long story). Ok naman Portuguese ko baluktot but maiintidihan naman.
ANyways, thanks uli sa response at nakakarelief ng konti ang magshare ng experience d2. Im in a stage of difficulties.
Take care.

[moderated: please post in English in the English forum!]

hi, im a filipino too, but im here in sao paulo,im married to a brazilian too, were on the same boat, having difficulty to understand and speak portuguese, but i love brazil, very friendly people specially if they know you are a foreigner, if you have orkut or facebook, you can add me there  so we can speak tagalof. [email protected]

hi!!!I want to visit brazil someday would you or somebody like to tell me about brazil????I can speak portuguese please help

.....hello po mga kababayan...i just want to have a filipino friend here in brasil..

Hi
Looking for Filipinos living in Curitiba!
Please let me know!