In dire need to find motivation.

and i chose Singapore.

I am still hanging on to my job as a relationship officer.  i have a nice big office.  i have my own place to stay.  work is good.  i go for classes.  learning Mandarin(although I am chinese) & contemporary dance.  Loves doing outdoor activities with people i know and dont know yet still admire the feeling of having coffee alone.

I have this uneasy feeling i cannot explain.  wanting me to find something out there.  I have no idea what it is.  Despite all the happiness i still want to leave and start something new.  something different.

I am very well aware finding a job is never easy.  let alone finding a job out of your own country.

But being determine and stuborn of me, Im going to do it nevertheless.

going to Singapore next week for 10 days.  just to get myself around and clear my head.

opinions are welcome.  though i do hope there's no descrimination in any way. 

i love to continue my language lessons and would be an honor to dance with dancers who has the same passion.

sweeann.

Hi Swee Ann,

You sound pretty frustrated. Hope u feeling better after venting it out in that long message :)

[moderated: off topic]

Jason

no worry be happy
returned to bandar

hi sweeann welcome to singapore in advanced!

im sure u will enjoy singapore! ^_^

hey Sweeann

yeah sounds so boring....why don't you do some volunteer work and see, might help

Nadji