Moving to Copenhagen

Hi everyone

We are a South African couple living in the UK (we both have EU passports).  We are considering a move to Copenhagen in the next couple of months.  My husband will be transferring with his company so getting a job is not an issue, we would just like some advice about living in Copenhagen.  My husband will be working near the airport, so we would ideally like to live as close to his work as possible, but I'm sure living near the airport isn't great.  Can anyone recommend areas to live in that would mean getting to the airport was fairly easy.  We have a 7 month old son, so an area that is family friendly would also be great.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I suggest you find something in Amager. That's close to airport. Copenhagen is so small so transport wouldn't be a problem

Hello Stacey79,

Since you will be moving to Copenhagen with a kid, may I suggest to visit this website MyDenmarkTV. This is a weekly web TV show about Denmark providing foreigners and  new arrivals with useful insights and practical tips about the country.  The site always has an updated segments and I am sure the previous segments you will found in there can help you a lot too.

Good luck in moving to Denmark with your family.

Best Regards!

MyDenmarkTV - A fun way to learn the country

Amager best place for you ,

goodluck

Stacey79 wrote:

Hi everyone

We are a South African couple living in the UK (we both have EU passports).  We are considering a move to Copenhagen in the next couple of months.  My husband will be transferring with his company so getting a job is not an issue, we would just like some advice about living in Copenhagen.  My husband will be working near the airport, so we would ideally like to live as close to his work as possible, but I'm sure living near the airport isn't great.  Can anyone recommend areas to live in that would mean getting to the airport was fairly easy.  We have a 7 month old son, so an area that is family friendly would also be great.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!