STOLEN DOG IN BAHRAIN

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Monday, 21 January 2013

Please circulate the following message from Peg Altemueller, a long time member of the BSPCA (Bahrain Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).

“URGENT ... stolen less than 1 hour ago .... Bahrain time 5:30pm Monday 21st Jan

REWARD - 100BD (Picture of Jasmine is attached)

Many of you know Ahmed Al-Sharaf (the Tails guy). His beloved dog, Jasmine, was stolen by a blue Yukon in Jurdab, Block 729. Jasmine is 4 yrs old, not microchipped and in tact. Family is devastated ... and son won't stop crying. He's on way to police and BSPCA ... But we need to get word out quickly.”

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards

Hi

Maybe you should attach the picture... cause its not there

good luck

u right man, i just received this mail from one of my friend, he attached the picture of the dog.

I think you have to attach seperately using the links above where you write your text. Have you contacted Delmon kennels and the dogfather??

You have to have the pic as a web page before it will post. Tell you that is one nightmare on this site. I've seen the pic on Mums in Bahrain. Golden Red Husky Type dog. Copied the pic but can't load it!!!

This is the dog's picture

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VRoqIIQAtOs/UP8C0ICLXgI/AAAAAAAAM0U/tb_3Xg-GdNE/s1600/dog_n.jpg

Show off. I only sent that to you 2 minutes ago

hopefully this will help them find their dog.. thanks Jo

Thanks for both of you:)

I also put that ad to my (inter nations) profile and included the photo there:)

Thanks to both of you, hopefully they find the dog....

It is on Mums in Bahrain facebook page too and I've shared it so it is also on my page. I hope you find her soon.

Leaflets in clubs and shops are good as everyone looks at those.

Yes, I do hope, this family will find the dog.....thats crazy, stealing a dog by bahraini guys....

Being a dog owner, I can imagine how they're feeling right now. I hope they find him as soon as possible.

The dog still missing.

soze keiser wrote:

The dog still missing.

Is that a question or a statement??

Thats the news:)

Ah ok.

Hi Everybody. This dog is still missing and no information has been received on it's whereabouts.

Any information what-so-ever would be really appreciated

No this dog is found as far as I know - I saw a message on Facebook the other day (there is a group regarding lost pets) saying the it was found.

It would be nice if people were clear and also posted on here that the pet had been found.

Thank goodness the dog is safe but I would like soze keiser to confirm that is the case so we all stop looking.

I've heard today that no news from the dog, but this coming from the friend of the owner (who posted the mail first). I doublecheck and keep you informed.

It would be great to hear that the dog is found!.  Please update us!

I received the following mail right now:

The stolen dog, Jasmine in Bahrain has been found and returned to her owners as per the following email message from the BSPCA (Bahrain Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)

Thank you and best regards"

That is fantastic news

Good News, thanks

Amazing!