2010 Expat Meet Ups

Hi

Everybody All the members in this Group

m am sure all the hangovers and parties must have been over and every1 in back to work ...;)

so lets take it as new year and new post for New Meet ups

so lets find out where we all are meeting up and when?

Cheers
Vishal

give me a couple of days I had an idea the other day I have to re-think about it ;)

Affirmative..............:))

Vishal,
I will be in Le Suffren today incase you want to meet up.

I am keen to meet up and finally meet everyone.  Let me know when and where!

There is an African show today in Le suffren if any one is interested to join.
http://www.indigohotels.com/suf/pdf/africa.pdf

Hi everyone, how about meeting up at weekends some place? I'm on the west coast, so i'm biased towards flic en flac or tamarin. where i lived before (bermuda) we did a mystery beach tour once in a while where someone had to pick an unusual, not well known beach and gave everyone else clues as to how to get there.
maybe there are no "not well known" beaches in MAU??
Rudy

Hi Aarbee

It will be a pleasure to join up as u have been saying since long to catch up near tamarin.... and no doubt its a beautiful place..
and u never know there are many such unknown places in Mauritius which are less visited or seldom explored..I know few in south as well as in north too...

so if you really can take a step further and organize smthing for our group will be gr8 to meet altogether...

Plz make firm plans if possible and if required any help to organize of plan anything any1 is welcome to share ideas...

Cheers
Vishal

Everyone tired or sleeping?? ;)

Is there anything planned for this evening ?