I want to create a website.

I want to know about adsense and other ad mechanism to insert pay per click ads on my website. Please share your idea and knowledge about website creation.

check wordpress.org or joomla.org

Creating a simple blog website is fairly straightworward, but if you want to add video, par-per-view etc. you are looking at a major development work, most likely involving a lot of php/html/java programming.

silvano

yeah its easy, but it depends is it a personal or business website, i am a web developer,but these days you don't need one to do a site for you unless you want heavy customization, like Silvan0 stated "WordPress" is the best place to go,you can also integrate your Ad services there easily.

Hello,

choosing a CMS depends a lot on what kind of website you would like to create.

Wordpress and Joomla are surely the most easy to use

Joomla is a bit overkill, i would recommend Wordpress its quite easy, Joomla fits Companies with different depts.

on the subject of pay-per-view or pay-per-cick, has anyone had any luck with finding an alternative to paypal yet, since paypal won't allow us to receive money here :/

Sure, creating a website can be easy, but you really need to know what you are doing to have a successful site for your business. I see so many business websites that are so amateurish that they actually hurt the business. If you want your business to be a success, hire a professional.