Birth Certificate--Ahwal Madani

Hi All,

please can anyone tell me the procedure to add name in birth certificate issued from ahwal madani. they have only mentioned "Mohammed", instead of "Mohammed Raiyan". are there any agents who do this job? any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

I have the similar issue, can you please specify how did you managed to get the name changed through Ahwal Madni.

Thanks

Hi Tabish_m,

Please note that this thread here is dated 2013 :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Jeddah Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi Tabish,

there is no way to change or make addition in the name of newborn, once the birth certificate is issued from ahwal madani. i went to my consulate, filled an affidavit for full name, explained the entire story....then proceeded for the new passport as the name should be. many of my colleagues said its common that half names appear on the iqama...but for my country..i should have my passport & birth certificate correct, which i succeeded in.

regards,
naseem pasha

Thanks Mr Pasha really appreciate your reply,
So what I understand from your post is:
That I should get the birth certificate made from the pakistan consulate with the correct name and then proceed with the change in NICOP and the passport. Thats what you are suggesting, right?

Thanks

Tabish_m wrote:

That I should get the birth certificate made from the pakistan consulate with the correct name and then proceed with the change in NICOP and the passport. Thats what you are suggesting, right?

Thanks

If Consulate can issue Birth Certificate with the corrected name definitely your problem will be solved.But i think they will ask for the Birth Certificate that you got from Ahwal Al Madni

javedakb wrote:
Tabish_m wrote:

Thanks

If Consulate can issue Birth Certificate with the corrected name definitely your problem will be solved.But i think they will ask for the Birth Certificate that you got from Ahwal Al Madni

If this can not solve your Problem,the last thing you can do is Issue Computraized BC from Pakistan(the problem is that your child birth place will be changed) and then apply for FORM-B and then you can change in NICOP and Passport.

Thanks Javed, I am going to Pakistan in Ramadan.
Will try to get the Computirzed BC issued and let every one know the result.

Thanks

Tabish_m wrote:

Thanks Javed, I am going to Pakistan in Ramadan.
Will try to get the Computirzed BC issued and let every one know the result.

Thanks

Any one can apply for birth certificate in Pakistan from Local DC Office/Union Councils only need Copy of Parents NIC.so better to ask any one of your family member in Pakistan to apply.

Yes their are more option there in Pakistan.So I hope it would be done easily there.

Dear Mr. Tabish.

I have the same problem. I got the BC from Ahwal Al Madani with only first name.

do you have any update. did you check with counslate.

appreciate reply from any member.

Mr. Pasha.

did you face any problem for Iqama, as you have different name on Passport and Birth Certificate.

Hi All,
i need your guidance regarding birth certificate.
i already  1)booked a appointment , 2)Hospital certificate, 3)form 87 completely filled, 4)copies of IQAMA and passport for both mother and father.
My Queries are.
Is there any birth registration fees / will i pay any fees to Ahwal al madni before submitting documents?
and form 87 need to be stamped from my company?
please advice me, i shall be very thank full to you.
regards,
ahmad.

Aahmad.com wrote:

Is there any birth registration fees / will i pay any fees to Ahwal al madni before submitting documents?

No.
But if 30 days have passed since the birth, there is a panalty of 50 SAR that you'll have to pay in cash.

Aahmad.com wrote:

and form 87 need to be stamped from my company?

No.

Thanks

Is there any time limit of issuing iqama from jawazat? And after that time how much planty need to pay? Plz advice