Where are you originally from?

This question is so easy to answer .

Question: The title question pretty much covers it.

Where are you originally from?

I am originally from  N. E. England..:cool:

Please reply.It's always a pleasure to make new friends.

Born and raised in Paris, France, lived across Europe as a kid, moved to Pondicherry, India for a while, now working in India.
That's where I am from!

Nash1984  Thank you for your reply. :cheers:

It is a easy game. who is next.?

It'll be interesting to see if I'm the only one originally from Bulgaria :)

Originally Australian but have lived all over. Currently I live in Tokyo. Moving to Sofia in August.

DanielaStamova wrote:

It'll be interesting to see if I'm the only one originally from Bulgaria :)

Daniela Thank you for your reply.:top:

OK I got you to post once. how about trying it again . :lol:

kaminoge Thank you for your reply :thanks:

who is next please.?

Born in Lower Saxony,Germany, lived in New Zealand for a while, then lived in Bavaria for 20 years, then Essex, Uk a few years, now SW Scotland since 6 years. Hoping/Planning Central Bulgaria is next.

annette9 Thank you for your reply :thanks:

who is next please.?

Hi
I am from UK, lived in Bulgaria for a year, then back to UK for a year. Then Czech Republic for 3 years. Now coming back to Bulgaria in March - long term. I live in Dobrich area.Would love to meet other expats.

Hi,
Also from the N.E my Bulgarian house is in the Targovishte region near to Popovo.

Hi I am from the NE too the best part Saltburn by the Sea near the north york moors.

Now in Beautiful Byala by the Sea.. Window overlooks the sea, I watch the sun and  moon rise from the horizon almost everyday,,, its brill here..

Tony

Great Falls, Montana to McMurdo Station, Antarctica to Kotzebue, Alaska to Anchorage, Alaska to Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan and now Burgas, Bulgaria.

Bouncing back and forth between Afghanistan and Burgas right now.  After the pullout in 2014 my wife and I will head back to Anchorage for a couple years for her to experience all that is Alaska and the Yukon before retiring back to Burgas.

Raised on the fylde coast. Tower power :)
Spend a few summer weeks a year in Varna :cool:

Thank you all for replying.:thanks:

who is next please.?

Varnarama  My Blackpool memories, I could write a book .. :D

I was born and raised in the Home counties of England. I joined the armed forces straight from schooland over the next 24 years found myself in some great places and meeting some wonderful people. Tried civilian life but the 9-5 wasn't for me, so the wife and I now live in a very small village in North central Bulgaria :D

KrisPBaykon  Attention.. Name rank and number :top::top:

Thank you for replying