Close

Cycling in Nairobi

Hey Myraa,

I know a good trainer , his name is Steve. His contact details are - 0717084924. He trains my squash coach on biking. He also trains my kids.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Binny

Hi

Call Radek ( http://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=696847)

He has a blog on Expat-Blog 0738 830 444

Cheers

Hello Binny -> I invite you to recommend this person into the Nairobi Business directory. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Binny

I did contact him already we do some cycling together over the weekends...

Hi Nim0 how is your weekend cycling going?

from where u get best bike

What is your budget? What kind of bike are you looking for? It is hard to buy anything really good here. Are you interested in second hand? I can help...

Beginner mtb rider here. Looking for weekend rides. :) and as well as shops that has a good selection of mtb gears and accessories.

Beginner MTB rider here, also looking for weekend ride buddies. I stay in lavington.

Hi All, do you know about Kenya_mtb[at]yahoogroups.com?
Many people who are into biking and racing are members, so one can find info about coming events there. I encourage you all to join!

Hi nim0 , we've just moved to Nairobi ... My wife and I .. We stay at riverside as well. Please let me know when you go biking

Cheers

Vivek

Is this activity/event still there? would love to join you

Am interested in Joining the cycling on weekend morning. does the event still exist?

Find me.  I  trained a friend in four hours three different days in April.  Now we go cycling around together.
But as said you need guts. plus interest which you do already have
cel

I already know how to cycle. which routes do you usually use?

Expatriate health insurance in Nairobi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nairobi

Moving to Nairobi

Find tips from professionals about moving to Nairobi

Travel insurance in Nairobi

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Nairobi

Flights to Nairobi

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Nairobi