Making friends in malaysia for expats

Hello everyone i am an egyptian student studing here since 2010 , i was asking if any one interested to make friends or gatherings may be in the spare times or in the weekends and public holidays so that we can also share experiences and i would like to help whoever just moved to malaysia as a tourist or going to live here , cheer up dudes i am looking forward to hear from u soon !!

here is my mail if u want to talk : [email protected]

Hello khaledraouf,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

thanks christine for ur kind reply  ;

i hope this blog will be helpful for me and other expats as well  :)

man انا مصري ياريت ياريت لاني مش عارف اضيفك ومش عارف اكلمك عاوز اكلم حضرتك في موضوع مهم جدا جدا جدا ياريت تبعت ادد علي [email protected] ياريت تقلي من فضلك لو مش هتعرف تبعت ادد قلي علي ميلك ياهو او ماسمجر علشان اعرف اكلمك او حتي الفيس بوك وشكرا وده الفيس بوك بتاعي [email protected] وده ال سكاي بي ahmed.tarek249 وشكرا

facebook:[email protected]
yahoo:[email protected]

أهلا بيك يا أحمد قولي محتاج إيه تعرفه في ماليزيا وأنا هحاول اساعدك لو اقدر إن شاء الله  :)

مهو لازم اكلم حضرتك شات علشان يكون اسرع واقدر اعرف الي انا عاوز اعرفه معلش انا تاعبك معايا بس المصريين ملهمش غير بعض :)

بعتلك على ال skype

Hello AhmedTarek & khaledradouf -> Can you please write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks Aurélie for your kind reminder :)

Hello Khaled,

I am moving to malaysia in 2 months and would love to receive some precious advice for my move.
I sent you an email but received a weird automatic reply.
Let me know if you can help/advice

Thanks,
Amine

i dun know what kind of weird reply you received but i hope i can help you , for the accommodation issue i sent you a link that you can use , if you cannot i would help you in this .
Regarding your stay in cyberjaya , it is only 20 min by train called KL express to be in the capital kuala lumpur and also you can go to putrajaya which is so so near by bus . Any further question please write here or send on my email :)
REGARDS
khaled raouf