Life in Mumbai

Life in Mumbai is very hectic but quite challenging. Mumbai provides opportunities to one and all.

One needs to experience life in Mumbai to have a good feel of India. Mumbai is a cosmopolitan city in the true sense

Regards

Zafar

Hi

My name is Zafar and I live in Mumbai. I am looking forward to making new friends

Regards

Zafar

Hello Zafar,
I am from Pune.
How r u doing ?

Ya its right, life in Mumbai is so hectic.

hi have you been in my city? i cant believe hahahah i am living in your city now but i am going back to my country the next month my email is [email protected] see you bye

My Name is Khan Abu dhabi Press Conference and Premiere videos

Shah Rukh Khan , Kajol and Karan Johar were in Abu Dhabi at Emirates Palace for the World Premiere of My Name is Khan on the 10th. Tempo has got videos of their exclusive interaction with the press and the premiere audience on Tempo TV- our Youtube Channel.

There are 7 VIDEOS in total. Remember to rate them all!

Watch 'em here and subscribe to our channel for more insider updates on My Name is Khan: youtube.com/user/AbuDhabiTempo

abudhabitempo > you are :offtopic:

life is cool in mumbai

No doubt, life is happening in mumbai, esp. the nightlife...

Happening life in bombay with the most happening and crazy people. i love them all.
lots of entertainment
lots of fun
lots of people
lots of language
lots of politics
and lot lot lots of opportunities if you try.

So don't miss the opportunities and meet the best and the worst condition to ultimate survival.

shayeen