Looking for new friends in Dubai

Hi everyone,

I had recently moved to Dubai and I am looking to make new friends!

I speak Arabic, french and english I like travel, music and fashion

Thank you!!!!!!!:)

For Hangout, BBQ, fishing and long drive . :) am in

Hi tounseya, you can meet new people in events, parties and so on but it's pretty hard to meet up on the net.

With whom to go to parties events and so??

if you have just one friend you can do that and every time you'll meet new friends. don't trust words from "friends" you meet online

welcome to dubai and we are honored to have as a friend and meet with u soon ,thanks in advance

thank u so much for your advice i highly appreciate it.. u r totaly right all i need is a true anf a good friends as we say rabbby yetayeh bina ma kheir minna :)
goood night!!

you are most welcome ,which part of dubai do u live?

you are most welcome. As you said just real friends and internet is fake. on Feb there is a big show of the awesome cirque du soleil just google it and you will enjoy to meet real people.
Inshallah rabbi yessahel elli fih el 5ir.
Bonne nuit et fais des beaux reves.
Cheers

I agree with Noaa, its Hard to find true friends on the internet and in Dubai in General, there's couple of groups on facebook for the expats of your country which you can gather with them, for me there's Egyptians in Dubai and they make gatherings, so probably you will find a similar one to your country and just be careful as there's a lot of fake things in Dubai here not only on internet.
you can check TIMEOUT DUBAI online for all the upcoming events and see what's your interests and book whatever you want online or from virgin (it will be mentioned on the website)
Welcome to dubai and hope you have a Good stay in the country

Hii,
R U settled in dubai ??

hi tounesya! how r u? im Hamad from Bahrain. i will be coming to Dubai next month from 12-22 March so im looking forward to meet u and many ppls there so lets meet up there and we can do hangout to music party and many toursit places in Dubai.

Hi...nice to see your post. If you keen in knowing and meeting new friends please feel free to drop few lines!!

Regards

AK

Hai
Iam  sudeep wanna new friends in Dubai

Welcome in Dubai and enjoy dubai experience and if you need any assistance or help pls. feel free to ask, im here since 1998 lawyer and my email is ***

Salah

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi guys. Why not meet for a movie & dinner ? Or do a day picnic someplace fun like Atlantis waterpark ?