Need work in Baku.... Please help!!!!!!

Hello My friends....  I need all the help I can get trying to find work in Baku!!!  We were all set to have my girl move to Canada to get married until we ran into a problem at the last minute with here travel Visa.  Now the only choice I have if I want to be with her is to move to Baku and get married and stay there for the 2 years it takes to get her permanent residence!

I am well educated and experienced int he following areas:
Chiropractic, sports rehab, sports therapist, personal training, strength and conditioning coach, sports nutrition, general health nutrition, health facility management, fitness facility management as well as teaching ESL in Japan.  I also have 2 years education and 5 years experience in the accounting field as well and several years experience in anti-aging skin care product development and marketing.   

I also have lots of other general work experience from when I was younger and at this point am willing to do almost anything for now!

Please Help!!!!! :)

Hi Sportsdr and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Baku? It may help.

Harmonie.

I, for one, would be thrilled if you are trained in chiropractics to have a chiropractor in this country.  You should contact the ISOS clinic (German run but designed for expats here) and see if they would hire you on a consulting basis.  They work with all BP employees including TISA teachers and it might be nice to have someone available with your skills.  They have a website you can easily find.

jobsearch.az there lot ov vacancies try to send CV.