Has anyone had LASIK done at Yanhee hospital in Bangkok?

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to have laser eye surgery in Bangkok next month. I've shopped around for a few quotes...Yanhee Hospital under the name 'BeautyMed Thailand' have quoted me  38,000 BHT for both eyes which is half the price I've been quoted by many of the other main hospital in Bangkok.

They seem very nice and professional so fa, but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them or know anybody who has?

Any info on them would be great :)

Thanks,

Maria

Hello Maria.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some feedbacks soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Have you done your surgery? I also wand to do it in BKK. any updates from you ?

Just remember you get what you pay for. Going cheap with your eye sight to me is not a good idea.

You should check out the hospital doctors online, see what qualifications they have and where they did their training.

Some Thai hospitals are owned by US or other foreign companies and have very well trained staff. I would recommend Bhumrangrad Hospital. Overseas trained doctors there.

I know of two people who have had eye surgery done at Yanhee.One had top and bottom of eyes "lifted" and the other had the top only "lifted".Not sure what oyu are having done.Anyway, at yanhee you can walk into the hospital at about 8am, they will process you, find out what you want and then by the end of the day your surgery is all over.As for the prices-it was 18000 Thai baht per upper and lower a couple of years ago-so still similar.If you are Thai the price is half that of foreigners.
I also know someone who had a full face lift there. $6000 USD incl 3 nights in hospiatal and follow up care.All these 3 people had no problems either during surgery or afterwards.

I have direct experience to be treated at Yenhee hospital (not for any type of surgery but this is the hospital on my thai social security card for exactly 10yrs. now) I found this hospital very neat and clean, very co-operative staff and doctors. :)

Hello Maria,

Did you end up getting LASIK at Yanhee?  I am also researching the best place to have it done once I move to Thailand next year.  Any feedback would be great!