Work Visa formalities for Indian

Dear Friends,

I'm an Indian. I got an offer in Riyadh, Saudi. I already gone through the old post related to culture/accommodation and other basic information. I want more information related to work permit in saudi. When I go through website they specified my degree certificate has to be attested by 3 authorities (MHRD, MEA and finally by Saudi Embassy). Im from southern part of India. If I submit my degree certificate to some agent then they will do all formalities for attestation or I should go by person to get it (including saudi embassy).

Moreover Im currently working in Indonesia. Is it possible to ask my parents to submit the documents and process my visa in india? Anticipating your reply

allinall29 wrote:

Dear Friends,

I'm an Indian. I got an offer in Riyadh, Saudi. I already gone through the old post related to culture/accommodation and other basic information. I want more information related to work permit in saudi. When I go through website they specified my degree certificate has to be attested by 3 authorities (MHRD, MEA and finally by Saudi Embassy). Im from southern part of India. If I submit my degree certificate to some agent then they will do all formalities for attestation or I should go by person to get it (including saudi embassy).

Moreover Im currently working in Indonesia. Is it possible to ask my parents to submit the documents and process my visa in india? Anticipating your reply

You dont need to do it yourself. I am sure there are lot of travel agencies in southern part of India that will do the attestations for you, you might pay them a bit more than usual. This will also include your visa processing at the Saudi embassy.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your valuable information GURU.. :)

allinall29 wrote:

Thanks for your valuable information GURU.. :)

You are welcome dear.

Yep HR Guru is right. You just need a good dependable agent to get it done for you. Needless to say u would have to pay more then usual.

Hi Dears,

Thanks for your prompt answers.

I already enquired the process of work visa through some of agents. But they are saying the timelime required to complete may be 2 to 3 months.. :(

Moreover the process which take longtime will be HRD attestation (since it has to be sent to respective univerity and get verified). Ofcourse ministry wont attest if there is no attestation from HRD. Currently Im an NRI (working in Indonesia) and I already checked with Indian Embassy here and they are ready to attest on my certificate, I beleive its equal to attestation from Ministry. If I do like that saudi embassy will accept that certificate for my visa processing?

Moreover Ive to give my medial certificate and police clearance certificate? Please advise.

Cheers,
Chandra