Fiancee visa

hi..! I live in bermuda and i do have a filipina girlfriend. i want to marry here in bermuda but i dont know how to apply fiancee visa for her.im asking for your help or some information on how to apply fiancee visa for my girlfriend i wanted to marry her very soon before 2010 ends. Weve been in a relationship for 6 months i wanted her to be with her in bermuda, could you help me to find ways to get my girlfiend and marry her. hoping for your help.

Pls. help me, how to apply fiancee visa for filipina girlfriend ! im living in bermuda and i wanted to bring here in bermuda!

Hi,

have you tried the contact the Philippines embassy in Bermuda ? That is probably the first thing to do.

Hope this helps,

Julien

Thank you for your reply Julien... hmmm i dint contact Philippine embassy in bermuda, will i try Julien hope it will help a lot. Thanks a lot!

JAs

jcyjas wrote:

hi..! I live in bermuda and i do have a filipina girlfriend. i want to marry here in bermuda but i dont know how to apply fiancee visa for her.im asking for your help or some information on how to apply fiancee visa for my girlfriend i wanted to marry her very soon before 2010 ends. Weve been in a relationship for 6 months i wanted her to be with her in bermuda, could you help me to find ways to get my girlfiend and marry her. hoping for your help.

Hi, I'm also a filipina..My fiancee filed a fiancee visa. And this site helps me a lot. [url=http://olvis.com/services/visa-services/faqs/#K1 Fiance Visa]..