Vaccinations for child

I have moved to Ghana with my kid 6 months ago. She is now 20 months and according to polish vaccinations calendar is her time to get DTP, polio and Hib vaccinations. Where can I get it? I am afraid that in any clinic they may give her not the same injections (I mean producers, contains etc.) that she needs. Please for any information...

If you go to one of the private clinics like Nyaho clinic or Lister Hospital you should get the right advice

Hello martyna I am from Ghana too but stay in Poland with my family. At the moment I am in Ghana and will like to offer my assistance to u in Ghana if you want.you can call to me on 0266157021

Will be delighted to help .

Posdrawiem

Hello freddycross and welcome on board :)

Just to inform you that this thread is 1.5 years old!

Nevertheless thank you for the help you are proposing  :top:  For how long will you be in Ghana?

I kindly invite you to introduce yourself and you may as well create a new thread if you wish.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello I maybe in Ghana for 2 months and then I shall be back again will all family for Christmas.
I read veterinary medicine practice's for 5 years and now am into automobile and general goods.
I live in Poland with my family currently. Have two kids,boy and a girl