26 year guy looking for friends here in muscat

heyy guys how  r u? its been a year, im still livin here alone, no friends at all, so here im lookin for some friends, if you guys a re intrested plz write me back, will be waitin for ur reply. cya

u can email me too.: [email protected]

life is nuthin without frnds

:)

im actually associated with financial industry here in muscat

i noticed tht 39 ppl seen this post... but no one even reply me:s dats awfully sad:S

Hello messi10a,

I am sure you will get lots of new contacts here.

Do not hesitate to participate on other threads.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

heyy christine:)

how can i frnd here? see its been a year dear :S

and other amazin thing that more than 100 ppl have viewed this thread...but no one replied here...this concludes that ervybuddy is kinda selfish:)

:up:

messi10a wrote:

heyy guys how  r u? its been a year, im still livin here alone, no friends at all, so here im lookin for some friends, if you guys a re intrested plz write me back, will be waitin for ur reply. cya

u can email me too.: [email protected]

life is nuthin without frnds

:)

you are really surprise me !! how you are living in place for 1 year with out friends

my advice to you, best way to get friends starting from your worker colleagues

messi10a wrote:

and other amazin thing that more than 100 ppl have viewed this thread...but no one replied here...this concludes that ervybuddy is kinda selfish:)

Dear Messi!
Noone is selfish here. Trust me. This forum is basically used for helping the new comers or the existing people who are in need of any information. I believe this is not a social networking site. The best way to make friends is to use FACEBOOK etc, Muscat pages where you'll find thousands of Oman members whom you can communicate and probably "DATE" with  :)

ting tong:)

Dear Friend

we can all be friends and chat, but i agree that other venues for dating are available :)anyway, i am interested in making more friends myself, so you can contact me when you log in again :)