Car dealers ?

hello everyone im looking to buy a van (ford transit) for my new buisness but im not farmiliar with any good car dealers.
if someone can reccomand on an english speaker honest dealer
it will be great.

Hi  eyal 31 !

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the buy & sell section of Hungary classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

This is a very rough question in hungary...
Almost every used cars odometer was manipulated... good used car dealer... i have never met one...

The biggest hungarian used car portal is: www.hasznaltauto.hu here u can find many used cars.

Honestly, the used car market run by low qualified ppl, so finding a dealer who know english is nearly impossible. Try to find someone who knows something about cars and know hungarian and bring him/her with you.

As I read your first comment it isn't clear that you want a new one or a used one?

Regards,

Andras

used car market is really a nightmare most cars are rolling industrial waste. generally people dont have money for service or repairs and drive the car until it falls apart.

Yes. In other hand, dealers importing cheap used cars. Those was high mileage company/rental/taxi cars or flooded or crashed ones Then they manipulating the odometer to show around 70k km.
Often the crashed ones repaired from parts of a stolen car...
It's not too hard to find a car that was made from two half cars...

U can import a used car from germany, prices and risk are lower.