DUBAÏ, CAN U ANSWER THIS??

Intro: i'm Yannick ELLE, 26 male. Im about to move from Cameroon to Dubai in june 2013.

So, knowing that:

-i'm hunting job in sales and marketing or available job

-i have already tried to post some resumes or CV's online without any answer.

-i will enter in dubai with tourist visa for 30 days

Question:

-is it better to find the job first from Cameroon before to go or is it better to look for job once im in Dubai?

-can anyone get a job opportunity or a network?

-can you recommand me an employer or a good recruitment agency?

-what is the lowest salary i should accept according to Dubai lfestyle?

Waiting for your post, thank you to everybody

Hi, welcome from the land of some great football!

Companies in UAE have many means of recruiting, direct or through agencies.  Phone interviews of overseas candidates is not unusual.  That said, it helps to be here - in case some prospective employer wants to see you at short notice.  When you are here, you can also register with a number of agencies.  Monster, Bayt etc are some of the leading agencies where you can register and follow up.  Also look in the local press ads for jobs, physical paper or online. 
UAE has a mix of all kinds of employers, difficult to recommend a 'good list' of employers.  First you find some work, and in the process do your homework regarding the company who interviews you.  You can also post ads in local press offering your services.
The salary should match your lifestyle, not 'Dubai lifestyle', because there are people who are surviving on as low as AED 2000/- and struggling of course; and people who cannot save even on 20,000/- pm.  Houserent is a major killer, and so would be many other local temptations.

Yeah MJRV, it's enough efficient what you said to me. So, it's better to go and look for job there. What. About house rent? The lowest cost?

house rent will be AED 3,000.00 per month

You better look for houses/flats in Deira, you might find around 1800-2100 Dhs.

try many websites as long as ur patience u will get a job