New here, need info about villages in central BG

Hi all,
I am new here as I intend to buy a property (and hopefully relocate with my son) to BG. The area I have in mind is central BG within the borders of Plovdiv s/w, Stara Zagora S/E, Veliko Tarnovo N/E, Lovech N/W.
Anything in between considered.
What villages in these areas can you recommend, what villages would you say no to.
Our requirements: I need internet access, hope for a well with water in summer on the plot. My son is good at golf and I would rather he'd stick at it, but it seems there we are unlucky in this areas, and loves skiing, so not too far to go to Uzuna would be good. I am into permaculture, grow-your own, smallholding etc.
Schools not that important as homeschooling is an option.
No gypsy villages please as well as bad experience.

We shall be coming soon for a look around and would need a place to stay for a short while. so if anyone can recommend something for 3-4 people, fairly central, would be great.
What car-hire would you recommend for a holiday trip?

Thanks in advance for any input!  Annette

Hello Annette.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some useful informations soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Annette ,

I am Bulgarian citizen living in a beautiful village close to the town of Lom . All over Bulgaria you have gipsin people .
In my village are living 2 Belgian families , one french lady ,
a Ireland man , and many UK citizen . Never they had problems with
the gypsin community and all of them  are very happy over here.
Our region is beautiful and our village is surrounded by nature.
If I can help you our bring you in contact with some people dont hesitate and take contact .
                                Sincerely yours

Dear Axinia, thank you very  much for your kind reply. I will take you up on it. Shall pm you more near the time. Thanks, Annette